3,998 results
All reviewsmichael jacksonmistral restaurantprestige suiteclub flooraccor memberferry terminalriver viewsenado squareluxury rooml'occitane toiletrieswalking distanceolder partfree shuttlest paulevening cocktailsmainland chinaan upgrade
Reviewed April 13, 2011

Good location,near town area and famous places, nice place to relax.
Quality of the hotel amenites as L'ocittance, i love it so much...
hotel staff also very helpful and provide very good information for us.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2011

I have a very pleasant stay at this hotel. What amazes me was the excellent service rendered and the friendly staff that greeted us everyday. The room is also neat and spacious. I would definitely recommend me hotel to my friends and loved ones.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Stayed at their 2 bedrooms black galaxy mansion and it was big and nice. However pool was closed so didn't take advantage of that, it would have been nice if they would have given an advance warning when I was making the reservation.

Service was good and helpful, the Hermes bath amenities were not as good as I was expecting them to be unfortunately...

The room was big and decor was nice, suite had a jacuzzi bath in the ground which was fun to play with however the cleaning I found a little sub par...some places were quite dusty...I wish the cleaning team would do a better job on that.

Breakfast is good and the location is very convenient, all in all I would go back (the casino is fun too with HK$50 caribbean poker) and it would be nice if they can have a room refurbishment and get the house keeping team to work harder on their job.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
MDIRKS, Manager at Sofitel Macau At Ponte 16, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2011

Dear "Black Galaxy" Mansion guest,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback and your very constructive comments regarding our room amenities from Hermes, the housekeeping and the Mansion Pool.

We are particularly very happy with your comments regarding the service you received at Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16 as we aim to distinguish Sofitel through the personalized service we provide all our guests.

Feel free to contact us directly for any additional comments you may have and if you wish to visit us again in the future.

warm regards,

Maarten DIrks
Director of Quality
Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16

Reviewed April 8, 2011

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 31, 2011

WOW! The Sofitel Macau at Ponte 16 was an amazing experience, you truly forget where in the world you are once you step foot in the lobby. Decorated with beautiful flowers and exquisite glass decor throughout the entire hotel, it feels very regal. The rooms are equally as lush and the beds don't make you miss your own. The hotel staff were great, so professional, polite and helpful some of the best I have come across. My only complaint is the cigarette smoke, even having asked to be put in a non smoking room I was disappointed when all you could smell was cigarette smoke wafting in. Location wise it's a short stroll to the historic centre of town and easily accessible via foot to most places on the peninsula.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends