The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Nuwa(Macau)
  • Pool
7,580 results
All reviewsgondola ridebella suitefood courtrialto suiteartificial skywest lobbygolden peacocksouth winggrand canalice worldbiggest casinoshopping mallhuge hotelunder one roofroyal suitehong kongcotai view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 2, 2013 via mobile

I had a night stay at the Venetian macau. Was very impressed with the suites and the world largest casino. however check in was a big headache. As I had to wait in an extremely long queue as I would not had expected in a 5 star world class casino Resort under LVS Corp. Marina bay sands Singapore does not have this problem as it have almost the same number of rooms . Another problem I am facing is that when I need to have an early checkout.I realized that the west lobby front desk is closed. I am required to go to the south or main lobby to get my deposits back. As I was rushing to the airport. I had no choice but to give up my deposit HKD 1000 and drop my keys in express check out. I would love to go back to the resort again, unless improvements are made. Galaxy hotel resort would be my next choice if unimproved.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank tohk965
CustomerCareTeam, Manager at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear tohk965,

We sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing The Venetian Macau Hotel Resort to host you during your most recent visit. Your compliments on our suites and casino are very much appreciated.
We are disappointed that your checking experiences was not up to your expectations and we will certainly inform related department to look into this, so that your future stay will be flawless.
I would like to invite you to contact me directly at vanessa.tanzilli@sands.com.mo regarding your deposit.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you and your friends again in the near future, to see the improvements that we have made.

Reviewed December 1, 2013

stayed here for the pacman v rios bout recently,must say enjoyed the stay.Very friendly staff and will return if another major bout takes place there.
Only downside,on checking out,i seemed to have been charged twice for my stay and person on reception was unsure,(what to do)but thinks it will go back on my card with-in thirty days.

All in all and decent stay

Room Tip: pay that bit extra for your room,its well worth it
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
CustomerCareTeam, Manager at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

Dear nick w,

Thank you for your review and the nice comment about our staffs. We are glad to read you were delighted with your stay at Venetian Macau Resort Hotel and enjoyed Pacquiao-Rios performance. We apologize for the checking out experience which was not up to your expectations. However, should you need to discuss this further, please feel free to contact me directly at vanessa.tanzilli@sands.com.mo and I would be most pleased to assist you.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed at the Venetian Hotel when it first opened. it was going through some hitches then as it would be understandable for a hotel of this size. Years later, we had expected that it has polished and ironed out all its failings on opening day but we were sadly mistaken. The hotel still smells of smoke. The towels are far from white. Is it not time to change these towels? When I requested for breakfast from In-Room Dining, I was told that I have to wait for 2 hours to get my breakfast. I am sure they were deluged with orders on the day of the Pacquaio-Rios fight but did they not expect this? The design remains gaudy!! Management should realize that you could look Venetian and echo the elegance of old world Venice and not present it as cheap and tasteless! The only selling point of the Venetian is the courteous staff who are seemingly overworked with the enormity of this hotel and the demands of its guests. Does Venetian really care? I guess they do not since they get a lot of guests every time because of its casinos. Should this be the attitude? Venetian is a city in itself with the best shops and restaurants but there will come a time that this could not cover up for where it fails and people will definitely go elsewhere.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank sugarsgraces

Dear sugarsgraces,

Thank you for your detailed review and precious feedbacks of your recent stay at Venetian Macau Resort Hotel. We are very sorry to learn your stay was less than ideal and we have taken good note on those aspects that were below your expectations. We will certainly reflect it to continuously improve and enhance our products and services on our property. I sincerely appreciate all your comments as it really gives us a good idea as to what works smoothly and which area needs to improve. Thank you for taking the time to appreciate our caring staffs and we do hope to have the opportunity to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Went to visit for a 2 days stay during the Clash in Cotai event in Macau. The staffs seemed overwhelmed by the crowds, thus services were sloppy.

Has an awesome shopping centres and stadium though. Feels like a city by itself. Plus the blue sky painting along mall is simply amazing!

But the room's cleanliness, ambience and slow service killed the experience. Time for a renovation.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Link K

Dear Link K,

Thank you for your precious feedback from your latest stay at Venetian Macau Resort Hotel. We are delighted to note you enjoyed our complex, especially our shopping mall and Cotai venue. We have taken good note of the downside and will certainly make sure to share it with concerned department, so that your future stay will be flawless. Please kindly note in response to our guests’ comments, our hotel rooms will be soon undergoing renovation. We do hope you will visit Venetian in the near future to see the improvements that we have made.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

i was here on a weekend, stayed with my family for a couple of days in mid november. the hotel is too huge and you feel lost in a deluge of people everywhere, in the lobby, queues for check in, very long queues to meet the concierge, its a long walk to the room and takes for ever to reach places of interest within this massive resort. the one thing that we specially disliked about the place was it did not seem like a happy resort. we found no one smiling or seemingly having a good time especially in the overcrowded casino. we witnessed two brawls in the casino. the one good bit was a live band playing at their nightclub bellini. the band was really good and the atmosphere relaxed. compared to the city of dreams this place has an old feel and i would not like to visit again. no doubt its bigger than the venetian las vegas but doesnt come even close to the fun times US version has to offer. did not like the spa here too. its in a hospital like setting and doesnt give a relaxed feel. the golden peacock restaurant is good for indian food and the food court has a lot of dining options. the swimming pools are tough to reach and not upto the expected standards. the whole place seems like a huge directionless ship and you wait to disembark as soon as you have set sail. the rooms are spacious but with an old feel. there were no flat screens but huge old tvs.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jandeep
CustomerCareTeam, Manager at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 1, 2013

Dear jandeep,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We value your feedback as it helps us in enhancing and developing the service we provide to our guests. I have shared your comments with the departments concerned for addressing & we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Warm regards,