“An Experience in itself!!!”

The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel
Ranked #14 of 94 Hotels in Macau
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Venetian was a lifetime experience.. it is like a mini city with everything under one roof. Staff was extremely polite and helpful. Wide variety of food and entertainment options including Casino.. well connected with all properties/ spots in Macau with free shuttle service. Stay here and you will not regret it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
CustomerCareTeam, Manager at The Venetian Macao Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear LokeshAgarwal,

Thank you so much for sharing such compliments. I'm elated to hear you have enjoyed your experience with us and we can't wait to welcome you back with the same great service again soon!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stayed at the Venetian for 2 days / nights for a business meeting. Super long way to walk from entrance to reception - this already shows that this is not a hotel in classic sense. Rooms are huge and supposed to be "Venetian style" or at least what non Europeans believe it is.
Breakfast in Café Deco shows the real character (or lack of) of this place (it is just meant to drive the masses into the casino): Mass treatment from all points of view - no personal touch.
Best about the hotel (and Macau overall) is the high quality of shows: Watching the Dancing Waters which is just within walking distance is a must and costs you less than the minimum bet on many tables.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ulrich H

Dear Ulrich H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and I have taken note on the downsides you mentioned. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconveniences and rest assured that we will continue to improve on our service levels and product quality. It was a great pleasure to have you here with us and we hope to welcome you again for another refreshing stay with us on your future travels to Macau.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

It would be difficult to describe this property is few words. It is massive,impressive,larger than life, beautiful,artistic,luxurious. The entire property can be looked as a self sustaining and ever growing city. It houses Hotel, Mall with super rich brands,international restaurants, entertainment and over and above worlds biggest casino. The Mall area has an internal canal and you like you can have a gondola ride in this canal in a la-venice style.

The hotel has suites which are very spacious and appointed with all luxuries. The Bath area in the suite is royal!!

By the way , if you have been to Dubai Mall and Madinat Jumeriah in Dubai or the Vilaggio in Doha you may not be surprised with what you see.

Room Tip: Being in Venetian Suites itself is a treat!!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear shekhar_kulkarni,

Many thanks for sharing such an authentic comment about your experience with us. It is our aim to ensure all guest have a great travel experience so they can leave us energized and refresh. I am pleased your visit was both enjoyable & memorable. We look forward to welcoming you in the near future for another memorable holiday.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We booked early and had a 30% off. However, my advice is to wait for the specials that come out every quarter - which will include jetfoil etc. Anyway, we have stayed at the Las Vegas Venetian and knew what to expect. It is huge and impersonal. I have stayed in suites of 5 star hotel before and the service would have been fabulous. Here in Venetian, it was so so service. I think because of its large size, there have not been able to make it a personal experience. We went there to celebrate our anniversary but there was nothing to celebrate by the hotel. We did enjoy the Nepresso machine everyday - lovely coffee to start the day. Although a one way limosine was provided for booking this suite, it was not communicated to us clearly and we used it when we leave. We took the horrible shuttle bus to the hotel, very long queue and you should just take a cac, it;s not very expensive. The pool was lovely, very very warm mater but everything was some distance away! we enjoyed the food served inside the casino, the Venetian feel was good, we had a meal at the St Mark's square, poor service and also ate at the food court , poor quality food. I guess if you haven't had a chance to travel too much, it's nice to experience Venice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear HotspiceAustralia

Thank you for sharing your comments following your stay. I would like to apologize for the disappointment and inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. We review every comment we receive and use the information to better enhance our knowledge about the guest experience and what they may see. I can assure you your comments have been shared with the departments concerned for addressing & we hope to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

Venetian made me very very unhappy and really angry today.

I came to Venetian with my family and I had a happy moment from the casino,We were having lunch,dinner and shopping around in the beautiful shopping mall. But at the end around 4pm,when we went to the shuttle bus stop which goin to macau ferry termini. The staff Ms黎美鳳(53-58yrs) was very very impolite and spoke very rude to my mother.Oh my god...Today is my mother birthday.

Since my mother walked faster to the front of the bus alone cos she wanna get on it. But failed becoz it s moving alway. Then my mother queue up. Ms黎美鳳 dunt allow her queue up from the front and order her to going back to the end of the road,start blaming her with rude sound and noise that made me mad when I get closer to them. I asked her when will she stop to blame my mother. Of coz she done rude to me and spoke very very loud to us. She talked provocative when I'm goin to photo her name card and face. She said she won't afraid of any complain coz she got witness.A impolite woman rude like that and standing in the front of a six star hotel...I felt very sad.

Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Jess T

Dear Jess T,

We are terribly sorry for such an unpleasant experience during your recent stay at the Venetian Macao Resort Hotel.
We are totally worried about this kind of issues happening in our property. Please be assured that every single comment in your feedback has been transmitted to our Shuttle Bus Department Head to take action. We will follow up closely with the related department to ensure that these situations will not be repeated in the future. We know that we cannot recreate the excitement about your trip in Macau, but we would be honored if you give us a second chance assuring you that you will have our 'Because We Care' experience. When making your next reservation with our team, please let them contact me. I will be very happy to have the opportunity to talk to you. For your next visit, I would like to assist with any special arrangements or requests.

Warm regards.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

It's not a hotel.. It's a city!! From the grand entrance and spectacular ceiling in the lobby, one cant but be impressed. You can walk for hours in the hotel surrounded by shops that will tempt $$ from your wallet and food to satisfy your every taste. There is a waterway in the hotel where you can have gondola rides, just like Venice! The hotel room was the size of a small apartment with a separate split level lounge area. The writing desk even had a printer/fax m/c and free wi-fi.
Hotel buses will transport you to/from ferry terminal at no cost.
My wife & I had a most enjoyable stay there.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear ar8686,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor! We are extremely pleased to read that you had a fantastic stay, and very pleasing to see that you enjoyed the variety of the entertainment & facilities we have to offer. ar8686, please come and visit us again in the near future, and we will assure you another wonderful stay.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed 1 night w/ friends at Bella Suite room. The hotel is so huge that one has to remember the landmarks so you'll know your way back to your room. We took the B&B and chose Fogo Samba instead at Café Deco for the buffet breakfast. We tried both restos and I'd say, I like Café Deco much better. They have good pizza and back ribs. I enjoyed the shopping while there, its duty free, you know. I wish I still have the budget, I like to go back in time for the Pacquiao-Rios duel and see how Pacquiao floors Rios nyaahahaha.

Room Tip: Bella suite can accommodate 4 for 2 queen size beds. But they can open the sofa bed if you want ext...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear balandat,

Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are pleased to know that you had an enjoyable stay. Your thoughts are important to us, but we are especially pleased when the feedback is positive. I am delighted that you enjoyed the variety of the entertainment & facilities our Resort has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you back.