I have recently stayed one night at Wynn Macau so my feedback here can only be short and concrete.
- Reception Check In: They were very kind and fast. Welcoming you and trying to make you feel well treated. They send a staff person to get me settle with my traveling bag.
- Room: I stayed on a Grand Deluxe room at the regular building. Size was large, bathroom was very nice and spacious as well. The furniture was a bit whatever, and it really really smelled like smoke, even tough I was in a non-smoking room.
- Casino/Mall: As I previously pointed out I was only for 24 hours in Macau but I still wanted to visit few Hotel-Casinos so I headed over to some other properties and I found the Wynn to be the best one, the shopping mall is just as good as it can get, having just the big brands.
- Worst would be guests´s rudeness:
Perhaps if Hotel required a bit of well behaving and etiquette inside of the casino such as, forbid to spit on the floor or bin´s, to not scream and forbid cellphone use in all areas etc.. it will make guests from other places not Mainland China feel more comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As Asia's leading Las Vegas-style luxury resort, Wynn Macau and the Encore at Wynn Macau continue to raise the bar for excellence. It holds the distinct honor of being the only Resort in the world with 8 Forbes Five-Star Awards, garnering Five-Star awards for its hotel, restaurants and spas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Wynn Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wynn Macau Hotel Macau
- Wynn Hotel Macau
- Macau Wynn Hotel