Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 7, 2012

I am not biased in anyway and this is my experience at this Hotel.Good things First
1. Considering the Cost it's truely a budget hotel, Rooms are clean with clean bathroom and soft beds.
2.Location is remote only good thing is it is opposite Galaxy Hotel, so you can use Hotel Galaxy Facilities.

Now the real Stuff
1. Hotel is not Kids friendly and even the pool is deep for kids, It's filled with mainland chinese who smoke like chimneys in the lift and hotel lobby.
2. This hotel does not provide any facilities not even a transport to any casino or Airpot. They only have free shuttle to Macau ferry terminal and it comes every 45 mins to 1 hour and it does not follow the schedule printed, it operates at thre drivers discreation. I was told to be there by 9 am and I reached there by 8.56 am sharp but the bus had already left by 8.55 : (
3. The Front desk are the worst people on earth they are rude unfriendly and not at all helpfull.
4.The concierge at the hotel is absolutely rubbish. Please do not trust them to arrange any tours rather go to Galaxy hotel they can help you. I had requested for package to Disneyland and Local sight seeing. They showed me there tour itenary so in the evening when i went back to book the itenary I was told the prices have changed now and and it will cost 100 $ extra for each person and the best part is that the tour to Disney which was supoose to depart at 9 am would only depart by 1pm in the noon and they expect us to see disney between 3 to 8 pm. They are real bus.......... I have even attached a copy of the price printed and price charged to us.
5. Lastly I requested for late check out as my flight was at 2 am early morning. They charged me 500 HKD for 1/2 day but asked me to vacate the room by 6 pm. we had no choice but to pay 500hkd and vacate the room by 6.30 and go to galaxy and sit in the lobby till 11 pm.

My sincere advice to people traveling with Kids please do not choose this hotel. It is good only for mainland chinese Smokers and solo travellers

Room tip: Choose rooms with view of Galaxy
Date of stay: January 2012
3  Thank SUNPAWAR
Reviewed December 23, 2011

Me and a friend stayed here for a saturday night. We chose here cos it seemed to be decent and reasonably priced with excellent access to all the famous casinos.

I'd say it's a standard 3-star. Price was much higher than it should be only cos it was the weekend. The beds were not comfortable, although I loved the shower! The other good thing about our room is the view of the Galaxy and the 2 hotels next to it. We were joking how it's bad for the beautiful hotels opposite us - they got us as their view; whereas we got them as our view, which is so much cooler!

We spent a lot of time touring around all the casinos nearby, and it was quite a pleasant walk from the Venetian back here at 3 in the morning, even though it took us about half an hour.

If you can arrange, go to Macau during the week, and the price is 30% less. Book a room at the ferry terminal - plenty of agents there.

Room tip: Ask for one that has the view of the Galaxy.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank lovingindia
Reviewed October 26, 2011

I booked the room through internet and got a very reasonalbe rate. Same day I checked in the walk-in rates were quite higher that what I was offered. Best view is the Galaxy hotel. It's a matter of crossing the road. No shops or restaurants around except few places located at the Galaxy hotel. Though the hotel doesn't have a taxi service, I used the shuttle service widely available at the Galaxy hotel to travel to many parts including China border. Hotel free shuttle service available to the Taipa port. Continental buffet breakfast was the same, everyday. I didn't want to try the breakfast served for Chinese in the other side of the restaurant.

Date of stay: August 2011
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We stayed at this hotel in Feb 2011 (during Chinese New year holidays).
Getting a taxi is a pain. Even though the concierge tried calling for one, none of the taxi's are willing to come to the hotel. Breakfast was the same, everyday that we stayed (4 nights) No pick-up or drop to the airport by the Hotel (unlike Venetian or other hotels) No shops or dining outlets nearby.
If you plan on sightseeing Macau, then you are better off by staying in Macau city than in Taipa.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Hotel is located on Taipa Island which is connected to the main island of Macau by bridge.It is 4 star quality.Hotel is 15 mins away from airport and taxi charges about MOP35 (USD6)to get to the hotel eventhough meter states mop 25 but sum is pretty negligible. Hotel is located righ opposite to the Galaxy hotel casino which is an even more expensive hotel...5 or 6 star. The rack price for Pousada Infante Marina Macau is HKD1,900. The internet price we received was about less than HKD400 per night plus it was sea view. We had 2 adults and 1 child below 12 in the room.With the new hotels around such as Galaxy, City of Dreams, MGM, Starworld there are lots of hotel buses or coaches (new ones) to catch so transportation was very much free of charge other than trips to and from airport. The hotel buses stops and pick up passengers at certain key destinations and tourist attractions so it was quite convenient and the buses which ply these routes come pretty often.So for free transportation Macau is the place to be and they dont ask if you are a hotel guest or not so it is pretty open to the public.We saved hundreds on travel $. Also a trip acorss the border to Zuhai China is recommended for shopping ...lots of replica stuff from fake Iphones to handbags, shoes etc. You name it they have it and all this just across the border.

Date of stay: June 2011