“Worth to the trip.”

Lord Stow's Bakery at Venetian Hotel
Ranked #3 of 36 Dessert in Macau
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Englishman, Andrew Stow opened Lord Stow's Bakery, Macau in 1989. Andrew created his own recipe Egg Tart which became an edible icon for Macau, becoming famous throughout the world. His delicious Egg Tarts are freshly baked
Reviewed June 19, 2014

We travelled to Macau through a ferry in HongKong. One of the must haves is the Egg Tart. At first it doesn't look that much... one close look and its just an ordinary egg tart. But once you have a bite, Wow!!
You definitely should not miss Macau's egg Tarts especially from Lord Stow's. Too bad we came a day early before we are scheduled to fly back so I was not able to bring it back home...

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I took the day long trip to Macau with Lord Stow's egg tarts in mind. Surprisingly, I failed to acquire them near the Senado square area (the lines here are quite long, I was told). I finally got my hands on these babies inside the Venetian hotel, Macau. You will see it towards the end of the canal ride. The que was moderately long, but fast moving. The batch I received, however good, were on the cold side. I don't know if that was intentional or not, but the tarts should taste better if they were slightly warmer I reckon. For the price, I would expect them to be nice, warm, and perfect. Although, overall it did not disappoint.

Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I went egg tart hunting in my china trip. This was the best in my opinion. Flakey, creamy, and big in flavour. Just right.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Each portugese egg tart only MOP$9. Reasonable price and super yummy! Due to limited time and we unable to visit the main shop but luckily they have a branch at Venetian Hotel. Love the aroma and the its texture. MUST TRY when you are in Macau.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Egg-tarts, one will never enough...
Even I've had the address, It took time going around to find the well-known bakery store and queuing in line before I could munch it veliciously... did I say 'one will never enough' ??