We were late and missed the lunch time seating at the other recommended Portuguese restaurants, but stumbled upon this one.
- Portuguese chicken in bread - delicious and tasty
- Seafood rice - like a Risotto with amazing assortment of seafood, mussels, prawns, squid, crab;
- Crumbed lamb cutlets - delicious and cooked well with nice zing from the lemon;
- Portuguese duck - tad disappointing with the duck being overcooked and quite tasteless;
- Crush pork + spicy rice - really tasty pork and the rice had a little kick to it;
Service was great and recommended some good dishes. Price wasn't over the top whatsoever.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.