Mezza9 Macau
Ranked #34 of 793 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Two floors above, on Level 3, mezza9 Macau offers "The Dining from the Kitchen" dinner buffet - an experience to evolve your five senses. With a concept that focuses on food quality and freshness, riveting your taste sensation, mezza9 Macau elevates the buffet dining to another level. At mezza9 Macau, guests can watch the chefs in action and interact with them to tailor made meal according to preference. Without any of the boundaries that exist in other kitchens, guests and chefs collaborate to create new dishes that exist in the moment a la minute. The open kitchens are like stages where the chefs perform, bringing guests wonderful flavors and ceremoniously presented.
Reviewed May 31, 2014

This restaurant is daunting in its choices... both food and wine list. There are nine food stations and a menu for each. We chose tapas style for appetisers and shared table for our mains. Two guests ordered the Baked cod (not my taste) 3rd a steak (excellent) and I went with the Chef's Signature dish African Chicken. I could rave about this dish and my fellow diners thought so too.
It would be remiss of me not to mention Mr Deepak Chaudhary (Event Service A/Manager) for his attention to every detail for an enjoyable dinner which I can happily recommend.
I can only wonder at why this restaurant is not overflowing with diners! It seems gambling and fine dining don't mix for the locals in Macau. What a shame.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Not having much room to get this wrong, I decided to take the girlfriend to Mezza9 Saturday night for dinner in observance of her birthday. I knew nothing about the place, other than the show she wanted to see later was within walking distance. So I took a chance and have to say, the place was awesome!! The food was delicious, the menu selections limitless, and the service absolutely phenomenal!! The girlfriend felt very well looked after by the staff which in the end was a huge win for me!! =) I highly recommend Mezza9!!

1  Thank HKGDragon
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Visited Mezza9 for Sunday Brunch and I must say this place is awesome.... Food is fresh and good. Service is SUPERB. Staffs are very attentive and polite. We were well looked after by Gopal, Heny & Maggie.

Will return and no hesitation to recommend to my friends. :)

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

The highlight of our dining experience was Alex, our serveur. Such a lovely young man. He showed us all around this most impressive restaurant. We ordered the crab curry and creme brûlée - both huge and delicious. The bread and dips were fantastic. The whole dining experience was wonderful - lovely atmosphere and so beautiful. Food and service were impeccable. Thank you.

1  Thank 1981kiwis
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

I went for the Sunday buffet, having had it before and been very impressed. Unfortunately they have changed the concept. There's no longer a buffet but you instead order what you want from a menu with about 40 dishes on it.
The food was still good but the menu idea didn't really work. I would rather choose what I want once I have had a look at it. With the menu you are more restricted. It also requires all the staff to be on the ball.
I hope they bring back the buffet. The free flow wine was good value.
Overall I enjoyed the meal but preferred it when I went before.

1  Thank PatrickSH