“A MEAL ON THE 88th FLOOR”

360 Cafe Revolving Restaurant
Ranked #90 of 724 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: International, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Visiting Macau? Then come and enjoy the delicious food and the stunning views from Macau’s highest and only 360° revolving restaurant. Beautifully prepared local Portuguese and Indian dishes sit alongside exquisite seafood creations, so try a little of everything. This is a visual and gastronomic feast of international delicacies! Enjoy dinner high above Macau with stunning evening views and a sumptuous buffet to match. Tantalize your taste buds with the irresistible seasonal seafood platter for the ultimate culinary indulgence. The restaurant rotates fully every one-and-half-hour – watch as the lights of Macau come to life and the sunsets – providing a truly unique and romantic experience.
Rosemead, California
“A MEAL ON THE 88th FLOOR”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

My cruise ship (the Pacific Princess) was in Hong Kong on 3/25/2013, but I decided that I would spend the day in Macau. I took the St. Paul Cathedral, Maritime Museum and A Ma Temple Tour. Our lunch that day was at the 360 Degree Cafe Revolving Restaurant located at the top of the Macau Tower. I really don't like heights so I did not sit right next to the window. Despite that it was a great overall experience. The quantity and variety of the food offered (buffet style) was outstanding and by the time I was finished eating even I was looking out at the wonderful views of Macao that you got as the restaurant slowly revolved. The bungee jump was still a little over the top for me to do - although I saw at least one person do it while I was finishing my meal.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Dwain C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
“Great Complete 360 View of Macau. Good High Tea Service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I visited the 360 Cafe for their High Tea set service and was not disappointed. For the value, I received much more than I had expected with the view alone being well worth it. Our table had the standard three tier food tower, with the top tier being fruit, the middle tier being of oysters and a corn cream, (and I think two other small dishes) and the bottom tier being small desserts (fruit tarts, almond cookies, artisan cheese cake bites, mango and custard fruit cups, and cream puffs). Hot coffee was also served in addition to the standard tea. During our time at the 360 Cafe, the restaurant made at least about one full rotation, showing us all of Macau from the historic downtown, to the newly built casino strip, to the South China Sea. I would recommend dining at the 360 Cafe at least once to experience the view. The High Tea set was affordable and was a good value for the experience.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Richard C
Manila, Philippines
“Great Food! Familiar Faces”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

WE had a great experience in this restaurant. We visited macau for one day and this is one of the must see travel destinations. We ride a taxi after arriving in macau to see this place....although there are buses you can ride for free.

Upon arrival , we have seen so many familiar faces ...filipinos with their usual sincere smiles.
We asked them on how we can go to the revolving restaurant and without hesitation they were able to assist us.

There is a schedule when you wanted to experience their buffet and most of the seafood is available only during dinner so limited food is expected during lunch but dont you fuss you cant get enough...there s still lots to choose from haha...

We wre assisted by filipino waiter who has been working there for five years the manager there is also filipino and he is from one of the top hotel in manila. He relocated in macau with his family and he has been there for almost 10 years as far as I remember.

I certainly love the food the japanese and chinese as usual but they have international dishes you can choose from...and desserts! ? ah it was excellent.

Its not pricey as we expected so...dig in!

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank Mistyree
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
“Great Food Spread in awesom ambience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

After long rainy morning excursion in Macao City n Bungee Jump lunch at 360° Revolving Cafe was an awesom treat. Spread was fantastic. Starters to main course to desserts were treat for tongue. Outside look was also great t enjoy while d feel of revolving state.

• Visited September 2013
Macau, China
“A place for ppl who important the atmosphere rather than food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

I visited this 360 lunch buffet with my friend and we just paid for the buffet price instead of purchase package. It is a truly new experience for me since you will discover your seat is slightly moving forward and most of the time after I get my food from buffet station I need to search for my seat. You may enjoy the Macau spectacular and if you are lucky enough, you can heard a scream sound from people who play bungy jump there. The food selection is quite many, however I think the sushi is too dry. The others food is so so for me. You may not expect so high on food quality. Staff is ok, and the restaurant is clean. However, I don't think I will visit this restaurant anymore. Once is enough.

• Visited March 2013