Just stayed there on May 22 & 23, 2009 on Point Break. The hotel is walking distance to Grand Lisboa, Wynn and MGM. 24 hours SuperMarket across from the hotel. 10 minutes walk to New Yoahan which has great a food court on 9th floor.
I am a Platinum and I didn't received an upgrade. Stayed in room 1808. I felt the room was old and tired and in needed of renovations,
I would not stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the new business district, the Holiday Inn Macau is the only international four-star property in this vibrant city. Close to both the Macau-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and the city centre, the hotel is accessible by public transportation. With its recent refurbishment, the hotel has a contemporary design providing a very friendly and casual atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Holiday Inn