Visited Macau as part 2 of a Hong Kong Macau tour. The location of the hotel was very nice tough in a lane and not on the high street, was only a walk away from the Lisboa and the Grand Lisboa casinos. The casino within the hotel was very basic. The lobby was very small and needed to wait for the elevators as they were mostly crowded. The room were good, but didn't get any view out of the windows as being in a lane you can only see the one across the lane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the new business district, the Holiday Inn Macau is the only international four-star property in this vibrant city. Close to both the Macau-Hong Kong Ferry Terminal and the city centre, the hotel is accessible by public transportation. With its recent refurbishment, the hotel has a contemporary design providing a very friendly and casual atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, IHG, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Holiday Inn Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Holiday Inn