We didn't stay there but after eating at the Mezzaluna we wish we had. Great food and really exceptional personal service. We were staying at the Hyatt which unless they are planning to knock it down soon and refurbish is struggling for an excuse for very worn out, ragged rooms. Nothing wrong with the service and the spa is nice and all but the Mandarin is on another level altogether.
Went back for the buffet lunch the next day and it was eye-popping and pretty cheap considering the quality. I live in Hong Kong and I like the Mandarin Oriental and the service there and they are pretty much of a piece.
Macau was a nice antidote to the bustle of Hong Kong, laid back and more relaxed, you could see the sky. I'd go back again and will stay at the Mandarin next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 18-story waterfront hotel with elegantly decorated interior, situated near the Outer Harbour seawall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Lapa Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lapa, Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Macau Peninsula
- Mandarin Oriental Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Mandarin Oriental