We made a reservation through a third-party website (Macau.com) and got a really good deal (+/-50% off)
We were on a 4-month backpacking trip and wanted to splurge for a couple of days (our wedding Anniversary)
One of the main reasons why we choose this hotel was because it had a real nice pool!
The hotel is located really close to the ferry port, and they have a free shuttle service to pick you up and a free bottled water upon boarding.
Eventhough we paid 50% of the regular rate, we were upgrated to a one bedroom Suite with balcony - Resort view, when we mentioned our anniversary.
The staff was excellent, very helpful and polite at all times.
The room was big, beautiful, clean... excellent. The bathroom was not new, but extremely clean and in great condition. Small tub.
The bed was so comfortable that we had a hard time getting of it. TV had a lot of channels and free movie channels. In addition you could order more movies.
We had a plate of fruit and you could request more for the next afternoon free of charge.
My only complaint would be that internet was not free and not cheap.
The Macanese restaurant inside the hotel was good.
The pool area was really nice, unfortunatelly, it rained the 2 days we spent in Macau, so we couldn't use the pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern 18-story waterfront hotel with elegantly decorated interior, situated near the Outer Harbour seawall. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Grand Lapa Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Lapa, Macau Hotel Macau
- Macau Mandarin Oriental
- Mandarin Macau Peninsula
- Mandarin Oriental Macau Peninsula
- Macau Peninsula Mandarin Oriental