“Service mind is born, not made”

Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
Ranked #18 of 94 Hotels in Macau
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Front Desk Amy Wu and SPG counter Ms. Hildey show their professional to take care every guest. Sheraton is a largest hotel in Macau, China with 2 towers and around 3800 rooms. Ms. Amy Wu escort my friends to locate me. It make me very surprise. Actually I can see how busy at Reception desk, especially on Saturday.

• Stayed: March 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (5,670)

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed at the Sheraton on recommendation of a family member and I must say it was amazing....I do not usually write reviews but there are some must mentions in this one. The lobby is massive and awe inspiring, you just cannot believe the sheer size of this hotel! However there were smiling faces all around and we felt welcomed immediately by the door people outside. I must say that the rather long q intimidated me initially but I quickly found out from the managers directing us out front that there was more than one check in location. The q moved quickly and I was checked in under 15 minutes. I must say that is impressive for such a large hotel. I was expecting longer wait but it worked out fine. Also having senior managers outside really eased my tensions, it's good to see them take charge of minor tasks such as minding the q. These people really take their jobs seriously!

The hotel had good restaurants and the hot pot is a must have. I didn't have time for any other restaurants but I also heard good things about that. I was met by a fantastic manager I believe his name was suven or suken. His warmth really touched us and was the major reason why I wrote this review. Club lounge staff were extremely warm and friendly to top off a great trip.

Will definitely return!

Room Tip: Choose the club room,a little extra for a lot more it was great.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Hsu F
SheratonMacao, Guest Experience Team at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear Hsu F,

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay with our service. Your recommendation of our associates and Xin hot pot restaurant is truly appreciated. We hope we will welcome you back soon to create another memorable stay for you.

Reviewed March 7, 2014

We had a great family visit to the Sheraton Macao although it was short and brief we enjoyed it to the maximum.. The rooms were new, clean and well furnished. We got access to the club lounge, and this made our stay. The team was very friendly, attentive and professional. My daughter in law had broken her garment bag on the way over and had asked the team if they had replacements, I must say although the hotel did not provide them,the team went out of their way to find one, and they did. we were very impressed, thank you. Overall it was a wonderful experience. If you are looking for a great getaway,this is a great choice. We will be back!

Room Tip: Upgrade to club access
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Bufek
Reviewed March 6, 2014

It was a special trip for a Birthday and the staff treart us like a royalty. Surprised us with a Birthday cake. The club on the 4 floor was nice too, with delight food. The room was big - executive suite 2-1002 with comfortable bed. Many high technics - two big LED TV, free wi-fi, bathroom has bathtub and separate shower, lots of bath amenities. We had perfect stay. Thanks a lot!!!

Room Tip: Club room or suite, because of the club lounge and free wi-fi.
1  Thank krasi
Reviewed March 6, 2014

We stayed in a club room for approx $280SGD per night. OK, not the cheapest but it was certainly value for money! Club lounge access is great. An awesome breakfast buffet and the "evening cocktails" was more like a dinner buffet! A great all in one package. Free wifi in room and in lounge too. I will without doubt stay again. The staff are extremely friendly and want to help you at all times. Nothing is too much hassle. A brilliant stay

Room Tip: Book a club room
1  Thank MegaAdventurePark

good and fine .
was great.
staff from Phillipinos were great ... with a lot of helping tendency.... for wifi the hotel charged 130 Hongkong dollars a day....if you enroll as a sherwood guest( at no cost) ., it is only 30 ........

1  Thank Chinnasamianbumalar

Dear Chinnasamianbumalar,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us we truly appreciate and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

a beautiful hotel in the middle of the cotai strip....not as crowded & costly as the venetian but has all the modern amenities that a pleasure traveler looks for....in spite of its size,it is run quite well & everything runs smoothly....it has good pick-up & drop facilities from the ferry terminals.....the breakfast options are adequate,the rooms & more importantly the bathrooms are quite spacious,the housekeeping is on its mark.....makes the stay a comfortable one....

Dear rupakthetripper,

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. We hope we will welcome you back soon.