Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Nuwa(Macau)
6,026 results
All reviewsspg membersky towerspg counterfeast restaurantthe club loungefamily suiteother hotelsexecutive suitefood courthuge hotelholiday innferry terminalexpress checkshopping mallchecking infree shuttlelong queue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I went for holiday with my husband and a 2 year kid . I must admit it is one of the most lavish hotels i have been , lobby was impressive but to my surprise as soon as we entered the room , we found two single beds (tried calling the house keeping but they said this what they have) .

Buffet breakfast was extremely extensive with a separate kid's spread. stay was comfortable , service was good , hotel was clean and tidy , i understand that the wing where we stayed was recently started .

Overall it was pleasure staying

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
SheratonMacao, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Dear priyanka001,

Thank you for staying with us. We are delighted to know that you had an enjoyable stay at our hotel.

We have noted your comments on the bed arrangement and will share your comments with respective department for further review.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Sheraton.....You are the best.I love Sheraton Macau
Check in was so fast.my bags were delivered to me in d room immediately.bed was comfortable, mattress is d most importamt thng for me,its so nice to sleep on it.self contained room.didn't feel like going out of d room.Check out staff who does d blliing was so helpfull,nce and kind..Awesome overall experience.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed April 8, 2013

The room is comparatively small. Service is good, especially when you're a spg member. Location is superb in the heart of the cotai strip. The eateries, even those in the food court, are highly priced - Not value for money as the taste is just ordinary. The sauna room is small and not well equipped. Only two + one (for disabled) shower cubicles in the fitness room!! (Remember that there are over 6,000 rooms in this hotel!).

Room Tip: book when there is discount offer; it saves a lot!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was my third time stay at Sheraton Macau. So far it's the best hotel in Macau because Sheraton offers the best in term of services, value, customer services and food quality. I booked a King room for a good deal HKD 690+tax that's around USD 100 a night. Usually it costs about USD 120 to 200+tax. During holiday season will cost more.

Once you arrive Macau ferry Terminal. You can catch the Sheraton/Conrad/Holiday Inn free shuttle bus directly to the hotel. Took about 10-15mins.

Check in at Level 4 Sheraton Club Lounge. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The club offer full day free drinks and snack as well as a free cocktail buffet for SPG P members between 530-730pm. You can see the photos I have posted here. It's not like the typical US Sheraton evening free cocktail. This one is like a dinner buffet (champagne, red, white, toast, bread roll, Asian food bbq pork, chicken, noodle, hot pasta, noodles, salad, fresh cut fruits, soft drinks, beers, cakes, and sweet. I am happy because I don't have to worry and look for where to eat and can spend more time by the pool, gym or going out with friends. For breakfast it's quite good too in the Club. They offer wide range of food selection for adult and kids. One tips, you don't need to spend money in the minibar because you can get as much as soft drink and beers in the club.

Sheraton Macau would sms me one day before my arrival. I have noticed on the SPG booking that they have already upgraded me to an executive Suite one week before. The Suite allow for 2 adults and 2 children. There is an extra Queen size sofa bed for the kid. However, I would say the King bed and sofa are good enough for four adults because it's huge.

The room is super spacious with two separate toilets. One huge living room, one big comfortable King bed in the bedroom and one huge bathroom has dress desk mirror, two sinks, single bathtub and a shower area. It's really big. The hotel and room is extremely brand new. Everything is very Sheraton style, clean, and green.

SPG sheraton offers 500 starwood points, or chocolate or red wine for members. Complimentary fruits, coffee, tea and water. You may request a room facing to other Casino buildings for a better view. All of the club room is above level 30.

I have took advantage of the well equipped gym, outdoor pool, and hot Jacuzzi. They are pretty nice and clean. Provide towel, water, shower, steam room and sauna. I recommend to go during summer because now it's little bit windy.

There is huge shopping mall, food court and casino below the hotel. It connects to Holiday Inn and a bridge connect you to Four Season hotel and Venetian hotel. There is no need to take taxi. Just beware at night time there is asian hooker on the street, that's a bit annoying.

Overall, i would say this Sheraton is the best in SPG group. I would come back for sure.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SPG Platinum W

Dear Chun W,

Thank you for choosing us again. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel, and found our convenient location beneficial. We would also like to thank you for the kind words you said about our services. We strive every day to ensure our guests have a wonderful time at our hotel, and it is extremely encouraging for someone to tell us. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. We really appreciate your support.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I usually stay at Hyatt Macau but this time unfortunately it happened to be fully booked and stayed at Sheraton instead. I must say Hyatt now has some serious competition with this new addition as its neighbor. Great service and excellent rooms. Will definitely stay at Sheraton again.

Room Tip: Be great if you are a SPG member as they have their own check-in and out counter so you escape the crowded regular line.
Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business