Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central
$115
Sofitel
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$96
$216
$173
$228
$205
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$128
The Countdown(Macau)(Great Value!)
$133
$116
Hotels.com
Rio Hotel & Casino(Macau)(Great Value!)
$105
$81
Agoda.com
$241
$191
6,118 results
All reviewsspg membersky towerspg counterfeast restaurantthe club loungefamily suiteother hotelsexecutive suitefood courthuge hotelholiday innferry terminalexpress checkshopping mallchecking infree shuttlelong queue
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Very good lacation, near every thing, nice hotel
I were stay here for 1 night, it was very nice, good location, free shuttle bus to Macau ferry, there have many restaurant and shopping center, take taxi here to sensado just 20 min

Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Kesinee J
Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is my 2nd time stay in Sheraton Macau, and I will say the next time I go Macau also will stay in this hotel !
Nice and clean room , very comfortable exp. service Also very good . The only issue I have is sometime the front dest take a bit longer time to reply me bk on some enquiry I ask . Over all I'm a happy customer . I will go bk again

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Terence1982
SheratonMacao, General Manager at Sheraton Grand Macao Hotel, Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2013

Dear Terence1982,

Thank you for your important review and we are happy to know that you will be staying with us for your next trip in Macau. We have shared your stay experience to Front Desk for their more further training and attention to working efficiency. We definitively look forward to serving you and your friends again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I patronised this hotel since its opening around Sept 2012. The service reception at check-in has always been good, efficient and the check-in personnel are always very friendly and accommodating. In Sept 2012, the queue for check in was long and the hotel promptly served bottled water to all queuing up - thought it was a very good gesture.
The hotel room(s) are very spacious and nice - modern, well designed layout, very nice carpeting and cosy for a good night's sleep. At the entrance to the room, one will immediately feel a sense of calmness and tranquillity. The bed is simply wonderful....you won't want to get off the bed, haha. Simple toiletries and pantry servings are available in the room and they are of good quality. The shower water pressure is consistent and is a bliss especially during winter times - if water pressure is not consistent, you can experience sudden gushes of hot/cold water....
The hotel surroundings is also very pleasant and has a kind of a resort feel in an urban city. On and off, at the lobby area, there are some performances to entertain guests walking past. And, I was pleasantly surprised that Mr Alessandro (Executive Assistant Manager) whom I met at check-in, remembered me(for a brief 5 minutes) and said hi to me the next day as we walked past.
If you choose this hotel, remember to visit the Bene restaurant (Italian) - the service is good and the food is very interesting - think I have tried a good % of all their food already plus some great wines. Look for Mr Luigi(F&B Manager) if you like a recommendation of wine(s). This man has it.
I also tried Feast restaurant for lunch this round. The buffet is interesting and environment is wonderful. The chef(s) are all very friendly and some even shared about the cuisine nature and invite trying, nice.
The pool at the hotel is also very user friendly and divided into a few parts which I though was great as small groups can have a part of the pool to themselves. At Java pool, remember to try the prawn skewers - the presentation is impeccable. The bartender lady was very friendly and the chef advised me how to go about to enjoy the prawn skewers.
The gym is well equipped and after the workout, one can go and use their sauna/steam bath for free - which is what i like to do most.
Check-out was smooth and fast - in a matter of less than 5minutes as I was rushing(as always) to catch a ferry to the airport and the check-out lady was very helpful.
Thanks to all at Sheraton for making my trip a wonderful one especially Mr Luigi and Mr Alessandro.
Have already booked my next Sheraton Cotai trip for Apr 2013 and this round will stay an extra night too and told my sister about the wonders of Sheraton Cotai and she will be coming along as well. So looking forward.

Room Tip: You don't need a tip when everything is so perfect!!!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank StevenTHKoh

Dear StevenTHKoh,

Thank you for your continuous support to us. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed everything at our hotel as well as the services provided to you by our associates. Your encouraging feedback prompts us to continue providing excellent service to your guests.

We do look forward to your return in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

It's my 1st time in Macau. My wife decided to stay at Sheraton, I thought it's just an average hotel but to my surprise it surpasses everything I expected. The rooms, services, food, everything. It was just great. Hope to come back again next year to Macau and have a wonderful stay again at Sheraton.

I added some pictures Inside and outside view of our room.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

One of the best stay in Macau ,especially in feast buffet. The food was good and service was top . I would highly recommend this buffet restaurant to others . Room was good and service was tip top. Went to palms lounge and service was really up to standard . Next time I would come and stay again with my family and friends . Truly an unforgettable time spent in Macau Sheraton

• Stayed: March 2013