The Landmark Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$142
$291
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
Rio Hotel & Casino(Macau)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$136
$229
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $286/night.

$151
Sofitel
$256
$177
Sheraton.com
$219
$173
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

Hotels.com
2,655 results
All reviewsedmund tangrand orbitdiamond memberteddy bearthe executive loungeupgraded to a suitemedia roomholiday innnespresso machinehong konghealth clubturn down servicecakeother hotelscity viewwonderful stayferry tickets
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Conrad Macao is a wonderful hotel amongst the busy and crowded large properties on the cotai strip. The staff is friendly and attentive, the facilities are of high quality and we'll maintained. We had a lovely suite that had everything one could dream of. Very comfortable bed, huge bathroom. The bathrobes are super soft and elegant. Lovely views over the strip and the Parisian hotel. Staff at the pool bring iced water and ice popsicles. We had a wonderful time and I would highly recommend this hotel!!!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Rudy F, Director of Operations at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear UliA3,

We are delighted you enjoyed our intimate setting and sincere personalized service provided by the team. The view of the Cotai strip is definitely one of kind and truly memorable.

We look forward to welcoming you back shortly for another inspired getaway.

Rudy Fao

Reviewed August 10, 2017

This hotel is attached to holiday inn; which is odd since Conrad is suppose to be a 5 star luxury hotel and holiday inn is more a budget friendly selection. The Conrad offers a free shuttle ride from the ferry port, but only from the ferry port near the hotel. make sure you check with the hotel website to make sure you get on the correct ferry port if you want the free shuttle ride. We stayed at a queen suite. It was a very large room with a living room and they had notes for our kids welcoming them, which was a nice touch. you can walk from Conrad to the Venetian. the hotel pool is terrible! its 4 VERY small pools next to each other. not sure what the heck they were thinking when they designed it but it looks like 4 kiddy pools next to each other.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Rudy F, Head of Front Office at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2017

Dear rozgh,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to read you appreciated the comfort of our guestroom and the nice amenities provided.

Your valuable feedback has been well noted and reported to the concerned department for improvement.

I hope you will give us another opportunity to deliver the flawless experience we aim to. Please contact me at vanessa.wong@conradhotels.com if you have any future plan. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

I love the view of my room and specifically the coffee machine. The staffs and facilities of the health club is also good. I will really stay with conrad again and will highly recommended Conrad to my friends.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Mandy N,

Thank you for your nice comment about our hotel facilities and our team members. I am glad to read that you had an excellent stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

As I have been travelled around the world for over 35 years, I stayed at the Hilton hotels most of the time and I'm very satified with there locations, services and facilities. I'll continuously using Hilton as my business address, and my family address as well!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank dl991
Rudy F, Head of Front Office at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear dl991,

Thank you for your nice review. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the convenient location our Conrad Macao offers. We will look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao.

Best regards,

Reviewed August 6, 2017

First off, the staff goes above and beyond. Being a Hilton Gold might help, but I feel the staff really puts an effort. Check in was seamless. The executive lounge was nice place for a snack. Due to an illness, I was room bound for my first day as well, so I had to test the room service and it met and went beyond my expectations. Also the rooms are huge. I was upgraded to a suite that was almost silly for one person.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Rudy F, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear alwong2000,

Thank you for your nice comment about our hotel and our team members. We will share your feedback with our team.

We look forward to welcoming you back again for another inspired stay.

Bob Bao