“hotel conrad”

Conrad Macao Cotai Central
Ranked #2 of 94 Hotels in Macau
Reviewed December 9, 2013

fantastic comfortable hotel,, though needs to have a lounge ,, which they did but converted to a playing room.!!the food quality and pricing is great,, in fact as any other normal not five star,, surely need to stay to feel comfortable and very very secure

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Sanjay P,

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you were delighted with the comfort Conrad Macao luxury rooms and facilities have to offer. I am sorry that you could not access the Executive Lounge during your stay. Our Conrad Executive Lounge is indeed under construction at the moment but it will come back and we expect to re-launch it with the beautiful view, excellent amenities and flawless service by Chinese New Year. We will look forward to your return.

Brand Compliance, Quality & Training

Write a ReviewReviews (2,454)

Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Hotel room is very spacious, two large beds enough for 4 persons. The hotel is connected to holiday inn and Sheraton. Fully equipped gym and amazing showering facilities. Free shuttle from taipa ferry pier. Friendly and professional staff.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Regqueen,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that you were delighted with your stay at Conrad Macao. Apart from the comfort of our room features and fully equipped fitness facilities it is true that our team members are dedicated to provide flawless service to every guest. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

That was a awesome night, room is amazing, service is excellent, this is my anniversary trip, they upgraded my room and gifted us a very nice tiramisu. Even thought we are so full after buffet. We still finish the cake, it taste is amazing. Thanks I'm looking forward,to my second anniversary at Conrad already,

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear Beckubrick,

I am thrilled to read that you had an awesome anniversary with us at Conrad Macao. Thank you for your review and wonderful remarks about the service provided by our team members. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next anniversary.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had a lovely time at the Conrad. One of the better fitness centres I've been to for a hotel. No complaints at all. Especially enjoyed the comfy robes and the pillow selection! The teddy bear was a nice touch!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Alan Yau Chung L,

I am thrilled to read that you had a lovely time with us at Conrad Macao. Our fitness center is indeed a great place to keep fit. I am glad that you appreciated our comfy bathrobe and signature Conrad Teddy bear. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Stayed here one night for business. The hotel room is very spacious. I requested a non-smoking room but somehow when I got my room which is on the non-smoking floor, I can tell that someone had smoked there before, so I asked for a room change which they are more than happy to do so. After the swapped, the room is clean and without any hint of smoking.
Breakfast selection is good, but the restaurant is bit of a walk from the hotel and it's out inside the mall.
Buffet lunch is also has excellence selection, but it seems strange that the breads are placed close to the dessert which location in the central roundabout of the restaurant, we ordered the tea and coffee which took ages to arrive and the coffee tasted awful (been sitting in the pot for too long)
The shuttle to the ferry pier is not right in front of the Conrad and is a few minutes walk, which is close by to Holiday Inn. Not very good for guest who stay in Conrad.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Dear Piggy_pig,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that you enjoyed the comfort of our hotel room and I am sorry for the inconvenience caused by the smoking smell in your first room. I also thank you for sharing your feedback about your breakfast experience. I will make sure it is taken into account by our Food & Beverage team. This will allow us to improve and serve you and our guests better in the future. Please be informed that the free shuttle services are operated by a third party and this is one of the reasons why it does not stop right in front of our Conrad Hotel. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Prior booking this hotel months ago to coincide with my folks' Golden Anniversary, my sibling and I were deciding between luxury, accessibility and quaint quietness for our 4-nights stay, with a total of 8-travelling family members. I'm glad to say we found all these elements in Conrad Macau. On first night, and just as we have requested, an Anniversary Cake was wheeled to our room, to the delights of my nieces. We lament the fact that there was no lift to connect from the hotel to the Bridge which linked it to the Venetian, especially for my wheel-chaired bound mother. Initially finding the lift to the second level was like a walk in the maze, and the staff did not seem to know where the connecting lift was. Throughout our stay, we found that the overseas staff, Filipino staff like John , Warren and Guests-relations officer, Renee were pleasant and friendly to serve. But the Cantonese-speaking staff standing at the various lift levels were only providing lip-service direction.
We were glad that the hotel acceded to our requests for a later check-out at 1 pm.

Room Tip: Less than 10 minutes away, take a cab to the old Taipa town for gastronomic taste of Macau-Portugues...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family

Dear emersonlou9285,

I thank you for your review and for choosing Conrad Macao to celebrate this anniversary with your family members. I am happy to read that you were delighted with the comfort of our hotel. Your concern about the lack of knowledge of our team members in regards to accessible ways has already been addressed and shared within our team. We thank you for this feedback as it will allow us to serve our guests better in the future. I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I cannot recommend this hotel highly enough! My wife and I stayed at Conrad Macau at the end of November for three nights having taken advantage of a Cotai Strip web special. As HHonors Gold members, this also made the decision an easy one. We were not disappointed!! The hotel was excellent all round, however, the service we experienced was absolutely outstanding! Prior to arrival, we were contacted by guest relations to arrange a complimentary limo service. From the moment we met the hotel representative at the ferry, we were made to feel like VIP guests! On arrival at the hotel, we were whisked straight to our room for check-in avoiding the usual check-in procedure altogether. A special thank you to Paweena (Guest Relations Manager) who made our stay extra special and provided outstanding customer service. And... the room....we were upgraded to a premier suite - the biggest suite we have ever seen - absolutely luxurious on every level! Even had its own media room! We were also treated with various extras during our stay including a chocolate cake and a strawberry desert selection.

We utilised the Health Centre at the Hotel and found the amenities and staff (Geoff and the team) second to none. The spa and sauna are definitely worth a visit - especially the "Experience Shower".

We also dined at Dynasty 8 restaurant and had breakfast each morning in the restaurant. The selection at breakfast was impressive and the quality of food was brilliant.

The hotel is linked to two other hotels and also with The Venetian and Canal Shops across the road via a covered walkway.

All in all we had a fantastic, memorable stay! Do not hesitate to stay here!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear mmodlt,

Thank you for you positive review and recommendation. I am delighted to read that you had a memorable stay with us at Conrad Macao. Apart from all the comfort the guestrooms and hotel facilities have to offer, it is true that our team members are dedicated to provide outstanding service to make each and every guest feels like a VIP. We appreciate your wonderful remarks about our team members. We look forward to welcoming you back.