“Best hotel I have ever stayed at!!!!!”

Conrad Macao Cotai Central
Ranked #2 of 94 Hotels in Macau
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have travelled a lot and stayed in some nice hotels around the world but this hotel was an absolute stand out. I have never done a review before as I’m usually straight back into my busy life at home but this hotel was so good I just had to write this review. We stayed there for 2 nights a few weeks ago. From the moment we arrived we were impressed. The front door was opened for us and we walked into the most beautiful shiny marble foyer, the air was scented with a lovely smell and there was the most extravagant flower display in the middle of the shiny marble foyer. The staff couldn’t do enough for us and the service was impeccable. The beds and pillows are the best I have ever slept on in any hotel and that made it very easy to have a good nights’ sleep. The buffet restaurant was outstanding with an excellent variety and quality of food and very good value. I cannot fault this hotel in any way and I would not hesitate in recommending it to anyone that wants good service, nice surrounds and to be made feel very welcome. Well done Conrad, you’re a winner!!!!!

Room Tip: We had a deluxe city view room and had a lovely view overlooking the pool, and also had a good view...
1  Thank clo98
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Dear Clo98,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for your recommendation. It is highly appreciated. I am pleased to read that you were delighted with the luxury and comfortable features of our rooms and services offered by our dedicated team members across Conrad Macao.
We will ook forward to your return.

Manager Brand Compliance & Quality

Write a ReviewReviews (2,401)

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We had a fabulous stay at Conrad Macau. The staff were very attentive to our needs we could not have wished to stay at a better hotel. If we return to Macau we will definately revisit Conrad Macau. The hotel is attached to a really large beautiful shopping mall. Everywhere was spotlessly clean. We were extremely happy to have chosen Conrad.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sheryl,

Thank you for your review. I am glad to read that you experienced a fabulous stay at Conrad Macao. It is true that our staffs are dedicated to provide attentive and flawless service to every guest.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Having read great reviews and received recommendations about Conrad Macau, I booked a connecting suite and room for a 3-night stay in Macau in October 2013 with high expectations. Really, Conrad Macau lives up and exceeds my expectations totally with excellent services I experienced from each and every Conrad staff throughout my entire stay.

My Conrad experience begins a week before I checked-in when I received a personalized email from Mr Herbert Leung from the Concierge team and he was so helpful to arrange for restaurant reservations even to the extent of trying to call O Santos several times when it was closed to arrange for my dinner reservation.

At check-in, Prem was so helpful to bring us to our suite and explain in detail the facilities in the suite. A surprised birthday cake was even arranged to celebrate my mum's birthday.

On top of all these, I received a note from Mr Edmund Tan, Chief Concierge, every morning with suggestions on what to eat, things to do and places to go.. It is a very nice touch that goes a long way. I am keeping all these notes to plan for my next trip to Macau. Mr Chandran Morgan is always there to assist us at the front desk whenever we are going out to make sure that we get to the right destination.

Needless to say, the Conrad Macau is a fairly new property that exudes class and luxury with excellent suite, gym, pool facilities. To me, it is the people that makes the difference.

Thank you for making my holiday a memorable and fabulous one. Conrad Macau will be my first choice whenever I visit Macau in future.

Stayed: October 2013

Dear WongWF,

Thank you for your positive review and recommendation. I am pleased to read that you were delighted with your stay at Conrad Macao. Apart from all the comfort offered in the property, it is as you mentioned people that make the difference. Our team members like Herbert, Edmund, Prem and Chandran are all dedicated to deliver intuitive and flawless service to provide personalized service to every guest.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Stayed here in the suite last week for a special occasion Came across a couple of small issues which were addressed to the management . Once taken up by the super friendly GM , Mr. Troy and his team. We were pleased felt the true hospitality and why CONRAD is where it is today.

Would stay here again for sure

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2013

Dear Swati2287,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very pleased to read that you were delighted with your stay at Conrad Macao for your special occasion. The issues you addressed were reported to the concerned department heads for improvement. We continue to be committed to providing flawless service to each and every guest.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I have stayed at the Conrad Macau two times now, once in April and the middle of October. Both times I was contacted before my arrival by staff to ensure that my stay would be as I wanted. This is one of the very few hotels I have experienced where I am in communication with someone before I arrive. And the hotel knows what ferry I am coming in on and is waiting for my check-in !

This hotel is fantastic. I travel all over the world and rate this hotel in the top category. It is practically brand new. The staff is the best part. Friendly, helpful, willing to please. Very impressive they remember my name after the first day and upon a second stay. The service is top notch and breakfast in The Orbit is not to be missed. The gym is large and spacious. The pools are a little difficult to figure out the purpose and theme but once again the staff and service are top notch.

I can definitely recommend the Conrad Macau. You will not be disappointed !

Dear Steve 266,

Thank you very much for your positive and extensive review. Apart from all the comfort that the hotel features have to offer, it is indeed the personalized and flawless service provided by our Team Members from the moment we know a guest will be staying with us that make a stay at Conrad Macao fantastic! Thank you also for recommending our Conrad restaurant Grand Orbit, it has indeed an extensive selection for all taste.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Booked two adjoining rooms on 4th floor. Unfortunately, it was directly facing another hotel (sheraton?) which had continuous (very loud) music till nearly 2am during both days of my stay. Music was so loud you could actually hear every word of the songs. Extremely unhelpful when trying to get young children to settle down. Furthermore, on the dat i was checking out the flush on the toilet decided to breakdown resulting in overflooding of the bathroom. Bad to worse! Complained on check-out, Supervisor provided with name card so next time he will ensure i get a better room. However, it is extremely unlikely that I will be returning to the Conrad....

Stayed: October 2013

Dear Simonkaka,

Thank you very much for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. Please allow me to sincerely apologize again for your negative stay experience and all the inconvenience caused to you and your family. I do regret that we were not able to deliver the outstanding service standards we set for ourselves. Your feedback and comments have been shared with the concerned department heads for their review and improvement. We continue to be committed to providing our guests with the highest standards of service and we appreciate your feedback to help us improve.

I sincerely hope that you will give us the opportunity to make your next visit a pleasurable and memorable one.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I have been to Macau a few times but this is the first time for us to stay at the Conrad Cotai Hotel. We were welcomed at the Ferry terminal and were escorted courteously by the staff to the shuttle bus. Our luggages were loaded and upon arrival at the hotel, the porter was waiting to pick up our bags. We booked 2 rooms and were able to get 1 room as soon as we checked in. Rafael, the reception supervisor was very helpful and even showed us around to give us an idea of where everything was located. We had a wonderful lunch at the Dynasty restaurant and when I went back to reception pick up the keys to the second room, I was informed by Rafael that since the room that we booked wasn't ready yet, he will upgrade us so that we can get our room keys asap. I was impressed by this level of service because it showed that the comfort of their guest is of primary importance. The rooms that we got were excellent. The hotel is connected to the Venetian by bridgeway so there are numerous shops to visit. I will definitely stay at the Conrad again and will recommend this hotel to everyone!

Dear Book W,

Thank you for your nice and extensive review. I am very pleased to read that you had an excellent experience at Conrad Macao. Apart from all the comfort that the hotel has to offer, it is indeed the personalized, intuitive and flawless service from our team members like Raphael that creates an unforgettable stay at Conrad Macao. We will look forward to your return.