“First Class Service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 95 Hotels in Macau
Singapore, Singapore
“First Class Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stayed at Conrad 1-6 Sept and the service was beyond excellent especially for such a big hotel. The staff at Grand Orbit dining for breakfast was very nice especially a young man JACK, he was friendly and efficient and anticipated customers' needs and most hardworking.

Kajana was also very helpful in ensuring everything went well. The room was spacious and the housekeeping maintenance is good and everything still looks brand new even though hotel is more than a year old.

Highly recommend the hotel although most hotels in Macao are very nice, I think Conrad gives a personal touch. It is a pity they do not have a club floor!

Room Tip: For Hilton honours club members, ask for the suite upgrade, it is well worth it and they have a nesp...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank kimng854
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear kimng854,

Thank you for your nice review and recommendation. I am very pleased to read that you were delighted by the flawless and personalized service provided by our team members Jack and Kajana. Please note that our Conrad Executive Lounge is under construction at the moment but it will come back and we expect to re-launch it with the beautiful view, excellent amenities and flawless service by Chinese New Year. We will look forward to your return and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at meridith.beaujean@conradhotels.com

Manager Quality Compliance

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (254)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Chiba Japan
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

When I check in from the port. It was raining, I was carrying a large suitcase . Female staff she wore the uniform ( the hotel joint two other and Conrd). I said when I check in to the Conrd hotel . And help me to carry the luggage. However, she refused to have said no, to my request. Male staff who was also nearby did not help at all. And if I know that the shuttle bus is (to carry a human) service minimum, reject any further. I would have selected another transfers. It was a response that I do not think the hotel service.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Norikokawasumi,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback on your recent stay. I would like to apologize for your unpleasant arrival experience. At Conrad Macao, we continue to be committed to providing our guests with the highest standards of service and we appreciate your comment to help us improve. The shuttle bus is a complimentary service for visitors to Sands Cotai Central and it isn't operated by Conrad Macao but I will gladly pass on your feedback to the concerned department. We apologize once again for the experience and hope you will give us the opportunity to make up for our service shortfall. In the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at meridith.beaujean@conradhotels.com

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great stay for a king deluxe room... Nespresso machine, smart TV with bill view, comfy bath robe, choices of pillows, wireless internet if book direct online.... Best credit is to Chandran Morgan front desk manager of great service

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank BobmaniaO3
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Dear BobmaniaO3,

Thank you very much for your positive review and I am very pleased to read that you were delighted with the luxury amenities present in our rooms at Conrad Macao. Apart from all this comfort our team members like Chandran are indeed dedicated to deliver flawless service to each and every guest. We will look forward to your return and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at meridith.beaujean@conradhotels.com

Melbourne, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We stayed one night at the Conrad as a wrap up to a great Hong Kong trip.
Our stay in Macau began by catching the complimentary shuttle to the hotel, where the driver was asleep at the wheel and didn't get out to help anyone with putting their luggage under the bus.

When we got to the hotel, the lobby was lack-luster and having stayed at a wonderful (and slightly cheaper 5star hotel) in Hong Kong I was a bit disappointed. The staff were not as attentive as in Hong Kong with us having to ask for our bags to be sent up to the room ( I just assumed this was normal practise in a 5 start hotel). Our booking was for a "pool view" room which ended up being a "building view" as our room looked directly into a neighbouring hotel with zero view of anything but windows.

The room is self was lovely and quite spacious, however there was no free wireless internet in the rooms(one plug in broadband) which was also disappointing given the price of the hotel.

The express check out when you exited the elevator was a nice touch, but to be honest I've stayed at much better (and cheaper!) 5 star hotels where I felt like it was worth the extra money. This hotel did not give me that impression.

The hotel itself it connected to the Holiday Inn and Sheraton via a shopping mall. The Venetian and Four Seasons are directly acroos and connected via walk way. Other than the casions and shoppping malls (which close at night) there isn't anything else to do in the area. We ended up catching taxis to the other side of Macau to eat and do a bit of sight seeing, so it might be better to stay on the other side if you can.

Room Tip: It's probably worth paying for a city view if you don't like staring out at another building...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear FK,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your valuable feedback on your recent stay. I am disappointed to learn of your less than satisfactory arrival experience as well as your disappointment with the room view. At Conrad Macao, we continue to be committed to providing our guests with the highest standards of service and we appreciate your comment to help us improve. I would like to clarify that the shuttle bus is a complimentary service for visitors to Sands Cotai Central and it isn't operated by Conrad Macao but I will gladly pass on your feedback to the concerned department. We apologize once again for the experience and hope you will give us the opportunity to make up for our service shortfall. In the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at meridith.beaujean@conradhotels.com

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed there for a weekend. We had a junior suite. It was just amazing. The rooms are spacious. we had nespresso machine, Bathtub, shower, walkthrough closet and an amazing view to Hard Rock hotel and Venetian. Once you enter the people are so helpfull to navigate you wherever you wanna go. Very luxurious entrence and the distances are not that big as in some other hotels.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Worldtraveller1900
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, September 8, 2013
Dear Worldtraveller1900,

Thank you for your nice review. I am very pleased to read that the Conrad Macao team provided you flawless service and that you were delighted by all the luxurious amenities present in our spacious suite. We will look forward to your return and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at meridith.beaujean@conradhotels.com

Aleppo, Syria
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

This Hotel is a top notch. Design, Location, services, staff and rooms space, everything is high class and perfect.
Taking into consideration the price is very convenient and you feel like you are in the middle of action, all malls and Casino's is just an Elevator away.
Highly recommended and sure i will always stay in if i came back to Macau someday.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms with a street view or overlooking the city of dreams and Hardrock hotel.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Mostyfa
Dear Mostyfa,

Thank you for your positive feedback and recommendation. I am very pleased to read that you were delighted by both the luxury facilities and services provided at Conrad Macao. We will look forward to your return and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at meridith.beaujean@conradhotels.com

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I was in Macau for one night before moving onto Hong Kong the following day and wanted to as much of the place as possible. On arrival at the hotel the service was truly exceptional. Usually I expect average, slightly monotonous service from large chain hotels but this time I was gladly surprised. The greeting was warm and friendly. I'm not a big gambler so decided to see what Macau had to offer and Ana on the concierge desk produced a fantastic walking guide (delivered to my door within 15 minutes of me getting into the room) of the historic part of Macau which was fantastic - Thank-you!! She also recommended good locations to eat on the first night which I looked into. The check-in and check-out team overall were all very good.

The rooms were very spacious and excellent in size. My room overlooked the Venetian hotel and wasn't the best view but good enough. The rooms were very clean and the decor stylish to a high level. The hotel is within walking distance to all the local casinos and attractions but to get to old town Macau is about a 15 minute taxi journey and pretty straight forward. Next time I'm back in Macau I will definitely consider the Conrad again for its ease and location convenience. Do stay here - good for all kind of visitors.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear Pieboy4,

Thank you very much for your nice review and I am very pleased to read that you were delighted with the arrival experience at Conrad Macao. Apart from all the comforts and amenities present in our Conrad Macao suites, our team members like Ana from Concierge team are indeed dedicated to deliver flawless service to each and every guest. We will look forward to your return and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at meridith.beaujean@conradhotels.com