“Good Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 95 Hotels in Macau
HK, Hong Kong
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

They have good attention to Guest and always ready to give helping hand to Guest. They have welcome smile and willing to offer assistance any time. Having breakfast in restaurant in form of buffet, have plenty of food, delicious. Room is big and quiet. Its design is fashionable. Room is comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Wing Ming H
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Dear Wing Ming H,

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad to hear that you felt the smile and genuine service from the team at Conad Macao . Furthermore you also enjoyed the Grand Orbit Buffet and luxouriously appointed rooms, please kindly reach out to me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com as how we could have made your stay better. I look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back to Conrad Macao.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Western Ireland, Ireland
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I know that the Conrad Brand is very good and have stayed in some marvellous hotels but the Conrad Macau has just surpassed all my expectations and counts as one of my most enjoyable stays. I only wish that we could have stayed longer.
The welcome from Nicole Lee the guest relations manager and the check in receptionist was one of the best you could wish for and fully recognised our status as HH Diamond. We had spent the last month travelling in the USA and were slightly worse for wear after some of the hotel experiences we had encountered on our trip!
Coming back to Asia makes you realise how different the level of service can be and how the hotels here go the extra mile to make your stay an enjoyable experience.
Our suite room was superb, more like a luxury appartment.... Fitments and furnishings were of the highest standard and worthy of mention was the added luxury of a separate media room and a truly magnificent bathroom with a separate marble shower area the size of some of the bathrooms we had found in previous hotels.
Added touches were the His & Hers slippers, co-ordinated bathrobes, iPod docking station...and many more.
Breakfast was one of the best experiences....choice of Western, Indian & Chinese....nice touch for the cereals was the New Zealand Honeycomb and for the hot plate a very good freshly carved ham joint. We were also provided with complimentary afternoon tea, again really good, and evening cocktails.
The hotel exudes luxury all round and the service and friendliness of all staff is exemplary.
Once they have completed a separate Exec Lounge the experience will be complete.
Did not manage the pool this trip....great shopping is all around you and of course the experience of the casinos as well.
Thank you to all at Conrad Macau and hope to be back soon!

Room Tip: Suite is superb
3 Thank ExpatKL88
Dear ExpatKL88,

Thank you for your feedback you your recent stay and I am very pleased to read that we exceeded your expectaions by a mile. I am pleased to read that Nicole Lee left a lasting impression and your arrival was perfect. Conrad Macao does provide a luxurious enviroment with the personalized touches such as the his and her slipper and ofcource the flawless service that the team delivers. I am pleased to inform you that the Conrad Club Lounge will reopen early next year and thus it will give you another reason to visit us again. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Singapore
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I just spent 2 fabulous weekends at the Conrad @ Cotai & my friends & I love every moment of it! Check-In was smooth despite a full occupancy on both weekends. Ms Waraha made sure that we have everything we need from my friend's beautiful Birthday cake & all the different bath amenties we have requested for! Mr Tan, the chief concierge had been most helpful in making restaurants reservations & recommendations for all the wonderful meals we had. He even went thru lengths & breaths to surprise the birthday's gentleman with a palate of Yummy sweet fresh strawberries & deliciously fabulous whipped cream the best I have ever tasted! The rooms are what U expected from the Conrad Hilton Standard! Big & luxurious!
I have stayed at many 5 stars properties under the Starwood & Hyatt group including the Venetian in Macau & nothing came close to the Conrad @ Cotai!
Kudos to Mr Edmund Tan, Ms Paweena Waraha & Ms Joanna.
All of U have made our stay a memorable & happy one!
Hope to come back soon in near future!
I traveller / Ian

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Ian_ITraveller
Dear Ian_ITraveller,

Thank you for not just spending a weekend but two weekends! Now thats called the luxury of being yourself. I am pleased that Conrad Macao was able to deliver on your expectations and the team including Edmund, Poy and Joanna were a standout. We will look forward to welcoming you back and If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Our first ever visit to Macau. The staff greeted us right at the reception and welcome cookies for my son were waiting in the room. Very good gesture from Mr Edmund and Mr Morgan Chandran on my birthday by sending cake to our room. Whenever we go to Macau will make sure that we stay in Conrad..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank atul t
Meridith B, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, August 25, 2013
Dear Atul t,

Thank you very much for your review. I am pleased to read that you chose to stay at Conrad Macao for your first visit to Macao. I am also glad that you appreciated our dedicated team members Edmund and Chandran gesture for your birthday. We will look forward to your return and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at meridith.beaujean@conradhotels.com

Kind regards,

Meridith Beaujean
Manager Quality Compliance
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Stayed in Conrad from 30th June to 2nd July. Once we got down the CotaiJet shuttle bus, we were greeted by the friendly staff and led to the lobby for our check in. The lobby smells exceptionally nice and seeing the beautiful bright pink pot of plant in the middle somehow does brightens up one's day. Room was very spacious and clean and bed was comfy too. Went back to our room during one night and found a plate of strawberries, with a hand written greeting card from Chief Concierge - Edmund Tan. Would really liked to thank Edmund for his impeccable service and of assisting us with booking our ferry tixs to HK and also recommending places to go in Macau and HK. It was definitely a memorable stay for us and even as we went HK the next few days, we were still reminiscing about our stay in Conrad Macao!

3 Thank hazelmomo03
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear hazelmomo03,

Thank you for you feedback on your stay at Conrad Macao and I a very happy to read that you found us as a "top notch hotel". From the warm welcome to the amenties, and the room product you enjoyed all and most important the personalized and engaging service by our Chief Concierge Edmund Tan. We will look forward to to your return and in the meantime If Ican be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Director of Opearations
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Having seen so many positive reviews about Conrad macau, we decided that we would stay in Conrad for our next trip to Macau. We booked 2 rooms for 3 nights through the Sands online system in end of February to enjoy the special promotion. However, we never got any confirmation from Conrad since we had made the booking. This was weird as we had made several bookings before through the same system and the other hotels would always contact us promptly to confirm the booking and ask if we needed any special arrangements. So this time we needed to call long distance to check with Conrad to see what happened with our booking. It took almost half an hour to sort things out. I had requested that the two rooms (one junior suite and one standard room) should be arranged on the same floor, better if they were connecting. But the lady told me that they belonged to two different room types and hence it was impossible to have the two to be connecting. Okay, that's fine. At least they should be on the same floor. Then I requested for a baby bath tub and also some necessary toiletaries for my kids. The receptionist promised she would place the requests for me. But still she had jotted my email address incorrectly and hence we couldn't receive any email confirmation from the hotel before our arrival.

When we checked in, the receptionist Kathy had tried her best to look for connecting rooms for us but due to full occupancy she couldn't make such arrangement. At that point, I was quite surprised to know that they do have connecting rooms for Junior suite and standard room. After checking in, Kathy brought us to the hotel rooms and promised she would keep checking for us once connecting rooms were available. One the second night, Kathy called to inform us that connecting rooms were then available and had kindly help us moved to the new rooms. We were very pleased with Kathy's considerate and kind help.

Among the many hotels we have stayed, I would say Conrad has very good hardware: beautiful and high rooms, high quality funiture and decorations, Nespresso coffee machine in every room. But we are quite disappointed to note that they don't offer DVD players in rooms (even in junior suite), and there is no TV in the bathroom.

The pools are small and water is cold, even for the heated pools. My girls were freezing when we swam at 7pm in the heated pools.

There are always parties at late night in the Sheraton pool side. The music was so loud that my children could not sleep well at night. Why the hotels allow such loud noise at late night (we could still hear the music at midnight at around 1-2am).

In general, we didn't have a very impressive stay at Conrad. But the hotel staff are excellent; nice and polite, and very helpful.

Room Tip: Don't stay in a room facing the pool side.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank JY T
Dear JY T,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I apologize that your reservation was not
sorted out in a flawless manner . Though I am glad upon arrival all was sorted out and Kathy was able to assit you and provide all the follow up. Once again our apologies and this will be looked into futher If I can be of any assitance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

kuala lumpur
Reviewed July 15, 2013

In term of service, this hotel has to be the best we have stayed in. The Conrad has always delivered when it come to service. The previous Conrad stay was in Hong Kong many years back.
Free shuttle service from Macau Ferry Terminal and check in at the hotel counter was fast. Counter staff was friendly and efficient. We arrived late and missed our dinner but the counter staff managed to identify the available restaurant and informed us as soon as we reached our room. That was really efficient.
Room 2615 was clean, spacious and comfortable and yes, there was an Espresso machine, like all doubletree hotels. Equally spacious bathroom and there was a flatscreen TV there too.
A birthday cake was sent to our room on my birthday, July 14th. That was fantastic gesture by the hotel personnel.
All staff we met were pleasant, polite and helpful.
Only bleep was that wifi was not available free, which was strange for a 5 star hotel. I had to pay MOP160 per day for wifi, which was a bit irritating.
Will definitely return and hopefully, wifi will be free by then.

3 Thank merc8989
Dear merc8989,

Thank you for your feedback, it is greatly appreciated. I am pleased to read that you felt "Great Service" at Conrad Macao. We have a passionate team who thrives to deliver the Conrad expreince and I am glad that you felt the same experince as in your previous Conrad's. We will look forward to welcoming you back and If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com