“Totally Amazing~”

Conrad Macao Cotai Central
Ranked #2 of 94 Hotels in Macau
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Excellent Hotel, Great Service, Superb Room.
We went to Macau for a short getaway from my work in China.
As I am a HHonors Gold member we were given a free room upgrade, early check-in/late check-out and complimentary breakfast. The king suite which we were upgraded to was very nice, with dining room, huge bathtub and even a movies room. My partner was totally amazed by the room.

The service is 5 stars as well, with Ms Nicole Lee contacting me via email regarding the check-in timing, and she also assist us with the check-in, showed us the nice room and also explained in details about the room. All the staff we encountered in the hotel was very polite and nice. The room is checked from time to time to see if any item needs to be replenished. I think this is a very nice touch.

We had our breakfast at the Grand Orbit. The breakfast spread is excellent with all kinds of food from Oriental to Western. The only downside of this place is that it is not exclusive to hotel guests and without a view.

Location wise, Conrad is located at the Cotai Strip, right opposite the Venetian. It is one of the best location, walking distance from the beautiful venetian building yet away from the rowdy crowds.
Casinos inside the Cotai Central are also less crowded and less smokey. Much better for non-smokers like my partner and I.

Overall, I would say this is one of the best hotel stays I have been too. We are both looking forward to staying at Conrad again for our next trip in Macau.

One more thing, we love the little ducky with the dice, fits the casino theme of macau totally~

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank BladeCheam
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear BladeCheam,

Thank you for very much for taking time to write your feedback, I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and experienced the level of engagement and service from Nicole Lee whom we are very pleased to have on our team. Please do not hesitate to contact me for anything and I can be reached at hamid.naseem@cornadhotels.com

Director of Operations

Write a ReviewReviews (2,401)

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We went to Conrad Macau in June to celebrate my grandma's birthday. Upon arrival, we were greeted by polite staffs, who are all very attentive ALL THE WAY from arrival to checking in to showing us to our room. Wonderfully service !

Rooms are spacious and modern and housekeeping services are excellent as well.

Special thanks to Mr. Chandran Morgan for arranging a small surprise for my grandma and also made the already wonderful experience in Conrad even better !

A truly 5 star experience, not only because of the beautiful hotel, but also because of the excellent services provided by ALL the staffs in the hotel. Thank you very much ! ! !

We will definitely stay in Conrad again when we visit Macau again !

Ms Choong

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Terenceteo
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Ms. Choong,

Thank you for taking time and sharing your excellent experience at Conrad Macao. I am very pleased to read that you felt the service was visible in all areas. The product and rooms are really a credit to our Housekeeping Department who do an amazing job in the upkeep of a very busy hotel operations. We are blessed to have Chandran on our team and his energy and enthusiasm is always appreciated.

We will look forward to welcoming you to Conrad Macao and If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed June 14, 2013

I visited Macau on 8th June, with absolutely no clue on Conrad, on a suggestion by someone. Now i am a happy person as Conrad is exactly what i wanted on my visit to Macau. Well connected with the Sands Cotai shopping complex and a bridge to Venetian, this was the perfect 5 star hotel ... Rooms excellent, service superb, location ideal, food great, and one of the best shopping complex just a walk down from my room and of course casinos, do i wanted more ... The staff is very helpful and polite, and the hotel is not so crowded as what i discovered at other places. Conrad is Luxury with value for money. I am going to recommend it to all my friends ..

Room Tip: All the rooms are perfect and have good views ... dont worry just go and check-in
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank traikhy

Dear traikhy,

Thank you for gracious feedback on your recent stay. Conrad is the fastest growing luxury brand from Hilton and delivers on innovation, smart luxury and authentic connections. I am very pleased that you felt that Conrad Macao was able to be amazing in service, food, product and location for you. We will all look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Whilst Macau is for gamblers, if you are wanting to see a new destination, and you choose Macau then stay at the Conrad and enjoy a great experience.
Made even better with the best Concierge in the business, Edmund Tan.
Edmund goes out of his way to ensure your stay is unforgettable.
Thank you Edmund for that extra service that very few hotels offer.

Room Tip: Book a suite with Cotai strip view!!!!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank 777Raymond

Dear 777Raymond,

Thank you for your feedback and I am very pleased to see that Edmund Tan our Chef Concierge left a lasting impression. We are very pleased to have him on our team and his passion and knowledge is commendable. We all will look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We went to Conrad Macau to celebrate my son's birthday. My son received tons of greetings from the staff once we stepped out of the free shuttle. While we were checking in, people were just so friendly, saying good morning ma'am and happy birthday to my son. Ms.Cathy of Front Desk was just great, she made us feel right at home and that we could approach her anytime. She even escorted us to our room and greeted us everyday. She goes out of her way to make sure all our needs are met. My son felt very special when he received a very yummy chocolate cake coming from Mr. Hamid Naseem (Director Of Operations). I informed him earlier that it was my son's birthday, he also took the time to welcome us. Mr.Waren and Mr.Mark (bellhop) were also very efficient and helpful. Mark personally took us to our room while Warren escorted us to the shuttle bus on the day of our check out. Overall, this is a superb hotel, with very good people in them. I highly recommend you stay here and experience the wonderful service yourselves.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank UY M

Dear UY M,

Thank you very much for giving us all the opportunity to make your stay "Excellent" at Conrad Macao. I am very pleased to read that your son and your family left with great Conrad service moments which were flawlessly delivered by Cathy, Mark and Warren. We all will look forward to welcoming you back to your home in Macao. In the meantime please do not hesitate to contact me for any future bookings.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We chose this hotel for a night away as a mini break and an excuse to burn off some expiring frequent flier miles.

The hotel is recently constructed and all the amenities are in perfect condition. The staff are very well drilled in good customer service practices. They are clearly eager to go the extra mile whenever an opportunity arises.

The rooms are large. Much larger than a five star in Hong Kong for the same price. Nespresso machine was complimentary. Pillow gifts were fun (teddy, rubber ducky, boiled lollies) and we took them back for the kids we'd left with a sitter at home. Bed was luxurious. TV a good size. It is quiet in the rooms. The pool is good though we didn't use it. Wifi is not free in the rooms (I think) but we were off grid anyway. Room service meals were high quality and sanely priced.

We were pleased that this hotel was not overrun by noisy tourists while the Venetian certainly was.

We enjoyed an occasional wander around the endless shops and sampling a few of the many restaurants.

The Cotai strip is a "fake" place... it was non-existent ten years ago. You go there to shop, gamble, eat, see a show and enjoy a good hotel. We were mostly there for a nice night in a hotel and the Conrad did not disappoint.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank mattgow
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear mattgow,

Thank you for taking time to write your feedback. I am glad that you did use your mileage
points effectively and were thus able to experience the luxury of being yourself at Conrad Macao.
It's always great to read when guest such as yourself acknowledge and recognize our team members dediction and engaging service. We will all look forward to your return and If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.nasee@conradhotels.com

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Amidst the bizarre casino world of the Cotai strip (the reclaimed land that connects the former islands of Coloane and Taipa) is this haven. Extremely reasonable tariff, loads of very customer-focused staff, very comfortable and well equipped rooms. It's within walking distance of the Venetian (has to be seen to be believed but surly not somewhere to stay) and the 'City of Dreams' where the Dancing on Water show is performed. Tip - if coming from Hong Kong take the ferry to Taipa rather than Macau.

Room Tip: ask for one overlooking the Venetian
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank HofH999
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Dear HofH999,

Thank you for your very gracious comments , I am delighted to read that you found your
stay "stunning" and furthermore felt that the team members were guest focused. We will look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com