Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$122
Prestigia.com
Destinia.com
Agoda.com$122
3,348 results
All reviews diamond member the executive lounge cotai strip upgraded to a suite hong kong cake other hotels wonderful stay guest relations an upgrade living room front office shopping mall upon check eiffel tower house of dancing water ea
Selected filters
Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I has take a one night stay in Conrad Macau on 10 Feb 2013. This is our first time to stay here. And in the inital stage, we have some plan to cancel the trip due my wife not feeling well in the morning time. But she thought she still can manage, so we keep on the original schedule.
When we stepped in the hotel, we have a good feeling due to its so clean and grand. At the same
time, one gentleman has guided me to check in and I am quiet amazing that they are so efficient
and within 15 mins, I can go to my room and take a rest.
At the night time, my wife not feeling well again due she had a sore throat, and we thought we may leave the hotel and see a doctor in Hong Kong. However, its already 10 pm and also during Chinese New Year, it was very difficult to see a doctor. I was very worried on that and so I tried to call the Hotel desk for help. I was quiet surprised that they informed me their doctor can come to my room within 20 mins. Also the lady tried to calm me down and asked me what's the diagnosis for my wife. I was much released after that. Suddenly the Bell rang and One of the Front Desk Manager named Mr Morgan accompanied with the doctor come into my room.
The doctor has a detail treatment to my wife and offered her some medicine.The Front Desk Manager also very kind to us. We are much comfort on this kind of service.
On the next day, while I was check out, the Front Desk Manager also pay special attention to my wife.
This is my unforgettable trip and I will come again shortly.

Date of stay: February 2013
5  Thank PAK CHUNG L
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

Dear PAK CHUNG L,

I hope your wife has fully recovered and is feeling much better. I am glad to hear that the team
here was timely in responding to your wife's needs and were able to make her stay comfortable.
We look forward to having you back at Conrad Macao and in the meantime If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to write to me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed February 13, 2013

If size is the only thing matters, then Conrad is the place for you. It was the biggest suite I ever had for the rate I paid. Everything was big, even the toilet nook; it’s bigger than the bathroom of some hotels. As a matter of fact, it had two, one in the master bathroom and the other by the foyer. Service was great too; the staff was friendly and efficient. So why was I not exactly satisfied?

Here is one reason, as soon as I walked into the room and looked out to the pool area below and the cityscape beyond, I was stunned by the streaks of grimes on the windowpane that dimmed my view. When I mentioned it to a receptionist at the front desk, she smiled as if she had heard it before, jotted something down, but the dirt remained for the three days I was there.

Another surprise was the TVs; none could be turned off completely with the remote control. After I watched a program, it would continue to play faintly in the background no matter how hard I tried to shut it down with the remote. I called the front desk and a technician came and explained to me that all the TVs in the hotel were setup like that in order to conserve energy as well as to provide a quick start-up. The only way to turn a program off completely was to pull the room keycard from the card holder to cut off all power to the suite. So be careful if you don’t want other people, such as children, to watch a program that you have just watched, you will have to put up with no electricity in the room.

One more issue with Conrad Macau is the dearth of upscale restaurants in the hotel or nearby. Pink Grill was fine for charbroiled steaks prepared in Western style, even though it was a Thai restaurant. Grand Orbit, like many other casino all-you-can-eat buffet cafeteria, offers good international selections. And that’s about all I can recommend.

For a 5-star resort and nearly $400 per night in Macau, I expect a better experience.

One tip: Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby area and around McDonald’s and Pacific Coffee, so it’s not necessary to pay for the extra levy to use it in your room.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Larry H
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Dear Larry H,

Thank you for taking time to write to us and I am happy to hear that you were delighted with the service aspects. I am though dissapointed that we were not able to reach up to your expecatations due to the cleanliness of the window and the inconvience that was caused to you
regarding the TV, we sincerely apologize for that . Your feedback is valuable and follow up is being done as we speak. If I can be of any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@cornadhotels.com and we will look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

We visited Macau at the end of January 2013 for an exhibition and made a weekend of it. The hotel is relatively new but well located for access to the Venetian exhibition halls. From the moment we arrived we were looked after superbly from the bellboys at the main door to the lady at reception. Joana then ensured that we were checked in smoothly, all our needs were met and we were taken to our room within minutes. The rooms are spacious and well laid out. The bathrooms were wonderful, clean and spacious as well. Upon checking about the possibility of trying to find some vegetarian food for my wife, Joana once again stepped in from the reception desk and introduced us to the senior concierge who gave us numerous suggestions, two of which were within 2-3 minutes walk and located inside the hotel. All the staff we met were super polite and we were really well looked after. The lobby lounge went out of their way to make a chocolate martini for my wife and although it was not on their menu, they came back with a wonderful effort which impressed me as it was done beyond what I expected.

Breakfast the next day was in the main restaurant and was pretty full but the service was once agin better than good and the selection superb.

We intend to go back to Macau at some point and will definitely stay at the Conrad again.

Room tip: Most rooms have a good view
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank sunilsadhwani

Dear sunilsadhwani ,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Macao and we are very pleased to read that we lived up to your
expectations. Furthermore that you felt the fine touches of unexpected Conrad service moments is a testament to the team members such as Joanna and the team at the Lobby Lounge. We will look forward to your return and in the meantime If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed February 12, 2013

My husband and I are took a few days out of our HK trip to visit Macau and settled on the Conrad after a bit of internet research mainly because it had the largest room size for our money. We booked the King Deluxe City View and it didn't disappoint!! The room was HUGE and luxurious - bathroom was absolutely beautiful with double sinks and a tv in the bath. The hotel is quite new so everything is spic and span and tastefully done. Service is fantastic - special mention to the concierge team who went out of their way to recommend restaurants and make bookings for us - even before we arrived via email!
Nice little touches like Aromatherapy Associates toiletries, nespresso machine, sweets.
We enjoyed the location as we did want to experience the casino glitzy side. We went to the old side of the island for food (at A Lorcha which was delicious although we had to wait forever because they were dealing with a large tour group, food make up for it though) and its just a short taxi away.
All in all a fantastic stay, would definitely stay again!

1  Thank molly-simpson

Dear molly-simpson,

Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay at Conrad Macao and enjoyed the amenities. The service that you experienced is reflective of the efforts and trainings that the team members go through. We will look forward to welcoming you back
to Conrad Macao and in the meantime If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We stayed for five nights at the Conrad Macao and loved almost everything about it. Best of all were the staff, all of whom were capable and helpful and so many of whom seemed genuinely sweet. (It's almost unfair to single anyone out, but a number of people were awfully good to us: Poy, Vicky, and Cathy in reception and guest services; Susan, Lily, Rain, and several of their colleagues in the Lobby Lounge; Jen, Ivy, Rhea, Chris, and their co-workers in the Grand Orbit restaurant; and chief concierge Edmund and his staff.)

The facilities are also of the quality you would expect from a Conrad. We were upgraded to a suite that was the size of a comfortable one-bedroom apartment. It had panoramic views, mostly of other Cotai hotels but with the airport runway, the ocean, and the Macao skyline in the background. Our bathroom was enormous: the shower stall alone was the size of some hotel rooms I've stayed in. The decor in the suite was pleasant (with some reservations noted below) and the furniture was modern and comfortable. The buffet breakfast in the Grand Orbit restaurant was good, there are some other good restaurants a few steps away, and the health club is well-equipped.

But there were a few things we didn't like about the hotel, and they all had to do with the fact that it is part of the Cotai Sands casino/shopping/hotel complex. The majority of the guests in the
Conrad, as in the Sheraton and Holiday Inn that are also part of the Sands complex, appear to be gamblers from mainland China. This affects the experience of other guests in all kinds of ways. First, some of the guests were louder and more boisterous than you would ordinarily expect in a top-end hotel. Even more important, these guests have different preferences than tourists who have come to experience Macau's unique history and culture and its associated monuments, churches, and museums. It's hard for the hotel to cater to both sets of preferences, and the gamblers are the dominant clientele. Thus much of the decor in the three hotels -- oversize chandeliers, splashes of color on the walls and carpets, dragons everywhere -- is reminiscent of the flashiness of Las Vegas, with a touch of Tiger Balm Garden, rather than of the elegance of other Conrads in Asia. And the top-floor executive lounge, which was reserved for guests paying the highest room rates and for top-rung members of the Hilton Honors loyalty program and said to have been among the nicest hotel lounges in the world, was closed a few months ago, only to reopen as an invitation-only mini-casino for "high rollers".

On balance we had a very good experience at the Conrad, mostly because of the wonderful staff. And we will probably stay there again on our next visit to Macao. But we would have liked it even better if it were less about gambling and more about Macanese culture and Conrad excellence.

Date of stay: February 2013
1  Thank AssimilatedCajun
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear AssimilatedCajun,

Thank you for your review and feedback, we at Conrad Macao are very proud of our presence at being part of the world's largest integrated resort . I am glad that so many team members made a lasting impression on your stay and it is always the service aspects that makes us stand out as multi-award winning hotel.

The Club Lounge will reopen this year and we look forward to that and ensuring that our guests continue to feel the luxury of being yourself. If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to write to me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com