“Awesome service!”

Conrad Macao Cotai Central
Ranked #1 of 94 Hotels in Macau
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I've visited during a short weekend getaway to meet some friends who are working in China and this trip was a great detox of my stressful lifestyle. The duty manager was very kind to show me the way to my room and surprised me with an upgrade of room type to suite! all the staffs are very nice and cheerful! They will remember you from the start of your check in until you need to check out, they will walk you out for your bus or taxi! Give 200 out of 100 for this hotel!!!

Room Tip: Either the standard rooms or the Suites are spacious... awesome! Go to any of the staffs and they a...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank LayYian
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2012

Dear LayYian,

Thank you very much for your recent comments on recieving "Awesome Serivce" at Conrad Macao on your trip. I am very pleased to hear that the team made you feel recgonized during your stay. We will look forward to your return and in the meantime If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

There are newer reviews for Conrad Macao Cotai Central

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We got a suite. Nice view, spacious and clean room, elegantly decorated, complimentary Nespresso coffee, candies and rubber duckie toy. Service was also excellent. They really go the extra mile to make your trip a memorable one. The staffs could communicate in English, were polite, warm and friendly and capable. We were really happy that we stayed in Conrad. Thank you for making our stay a perfect one!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear sophiegrayy,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Macao and most important for your feedback that was
as you stated was "pefect". I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our featured amenities, our signature Conrad Duck and ofcourse the hightlight always the excellent service by dedicated team members.

We will look foward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and in the meantime If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed December 28, 2012

We were deciding whether to go on a promo with Sheraton or a regular discount of Conrad. Both were recently new kids on the block on the Cotai Strip and based on tripadvisor Conrad has some pretty good reviews so I decided to go with Conrad. I knew it is a 5 star hotel and Sheraton is just a 3-4 star one. When we reached the airport at 11pm there were no more free shuttle so we just took Taxi. Please note that most Taxi in Macau don't speak english and couldn't understand them so better get some chinese translation before hailing a cab. There were some surcharge also on the taxi from airport to the hotel. Anyway, once we reach the hotel we were greeted by the staff and after some standard procedure of checking in, I asked if we could be upgraded and they gave us a suite. I surprise my wife and boy by not telling them we got an upgrade. When they entered the room they were so happy that my son just keep jumping because the room was huge and awesome. I have stayed on a standard suite at the Venetian before and I would say this room in Conrad is much bigger. We had a King size bed, a dinning table, a huge washroom, a Nespresso machine (absolutely loved this!!!) 2 flat screen TV, some free candies, and a rubber ducky. We also tried their room service on our first night since we were so hungry and most of the restaurant where already close on the mall. The food is pretty good and price is reasonable. We really felt pampered by the room. I would like to make special mention on their staff especially their concierge people like Edmund, June and the rest of the staff. They help us reserved all of our lunch and dinners they even sms me once it was confirmed, talk about service. The only downside I would say about this hotel is that there is no free internet on the room. There is a surcharge so we just went down to their lobby and have to use that free internet on their lobby. I would really say that most people in Macau are not too open to English speaking tourist and I highly appreciate that Conrad trained their staff well that you could speak to them and they will not be rude unlike other hotel staff. Absolutely Awesome hotel experience! Can't have enough positive to tell, I just hope their standard will not go down as some hotels tend to do.

Room Tip: ask for a suite upgrade if possible. Better to have a city view than the swimming pool view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family

Dear visitvacations,

Thank you for your valuable feedback on your stay at Conrad Macao, it's greatly appreciated.
I am glad that you chose Conrad Macao and were absolutely delighted by the level of flawless sevice your experienced and that how June and Edmund were able to exceed your expecations

We will look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and in the meantime If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Stayed at the Conrad Macao for a few days and was impressed with the property from time of arrival until departure. Before arrival, the concierge reached out and provided us details on how to best get to Conrad and organised sights for us to see. Upon arrival, the hotel Manager and staff immediately went out of their way to make us feel welcome. Check-in was quick and hotel room was an amazing suite on a high floor which had a view of Macao. The Grand Orbit and Dynasty 8 restaurants were excellent and the food was fresh and prepared just right. The hotel location is also perfectly situated on the Cotai Strip within walking distance of plenty of entertainment, shopping and more. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone planning a stay in Macau.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2012

Dear Jay380,

Thank you for your feedback and I am very pleased to read that you stay at Conrad Macao
was Amazing and elegant. The best feature of our hotel is our team members who put Conrad Macao on the map and we are greatful to have such a dynamic and driven team. I am glad you enjoyed the culinary experience at Grand Orbit and Dynasty 8 .

Reviewed December 26, 2012

As HH royalty member, I am glad to take Conrad Macau as my second family in Macau. From now on, I will have strong feeling that I really want to visit again and again. And I am confident that Conrad Macau will achieve Luxury Top Hotel very soon as hotel has excellent staff to assist on the road.

I can always feel their staff sweet smile, warm welcome, considerate service and all the assistant which they would like to try their best, all these professional service makes my each trip much more easy and comfortable. Because of them, I am so happy that I have more friends in the fantastic city.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank 30Lori

Dear 30Lori,

Thank you very much for your recent feedback on Conrad Macao, it is much appreciated.
Our team members genuine warm welcome, helpfulness and considerate service was felt by you and that is indeed the greatest success factor for Conrad Macao. We are always pleased to have our Hilton Honors family stay with us and give them the recgonition and now you have found more friends and thus gives you more reason to come back and visit us.

Looking forward to welcoming you back and in the meantime If I can be of any assistance please contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed December 25, 2012

My hubby is a very particular man when it comes to accommodation & based on recommendation, we have chosen this 5star hotel for our 5D4N Christmas vacation. Guess what? This 5star hotel has given us all the WOW and an amazing vacation!

Other than providing the Best stay for any traveler, some of the things we loved most are... the lovely souvenirs, the cosy bathrobes & the sweet bedroom slippers! WOW! ! !

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 24, 2012

Stayed at Conrad Macao for 1 night last week.
The Duty Manager & assistant was really very nice
and excellent in services. No crowd in reception
so let me feel comfort. Suite is really nice and elegant
and we even didn't want to leave the room til night.
Actually, just the same word that I told the manager
when checking-out, it's fantastic!
Concededly prefer Conrad again in the next time trip to Macao.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple