“Quiet Place in Macau”

Conrad Macao Cotai Central
Ranked #1 of 94 Hotels in Macau
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We were offered an upgrade to a Suite which we will take happily. The room is immaculate with all the goodies except for INTERNET! Why all the hotels should charge for internet connection?
Anyway the hotel itself is very good because there is not much gamblers and Mainland Chinese around.
We had dinner at the chinese restaurant of Conrad. Don't compare this with Golden Leaf in Conrad Hong Kong. It is no match. Don't waste your money.
We will recommend this hotel as a slightly cheaper alternative to the Four Seasons. Having tried most of the newer hotels in Cotai region, we will stay in the old town for our future visits.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear jfkchan,

Thank you very much for your gracious comments. I am very pleased to hear that
you found our hotel and services to your liking. We will look forward to welcoming you back
to Conrad Macao and in the future If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact
me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

There are newer reviews for Conrad Macao Cotai Central

Reviewed November 9, 2012

It was an ordinary looking hotel but with surprising experience inside. We had a good experience staying there! The staff were really good, friendly, polite and always with a smile. They even upgrade us to a suite with a huge sitting and dining room, a warm decorated room with all necessary things you need, The bathroom is stylish. You don't want to go outside once you enter the room. Their buffet breakfast is excellent, they had variety of food to choose.Though I stay for only 1 night, I had a memorable evening.

Room Tip: Ask for a upgrade, the suite is fantasic
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear parkie333,

Thank you very much for your comments and I am very pleased to hear
that you enjoyed the service and friendliness of the team members. The amenites and facilites
of Conrad Macao are luxuriously appointed to ensure that guest feel the luxury of being yourself.

We will look forward to your return to Cornad Macao and in the meantime If I can be of
any assitance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

One of the only hotels in Macao that does not lay claim to having a casino. Has a great ambiance as you walk through the doors, fantastic service, guest rooms luxuriously appointed, walkway to casino or Venetian property . The Titantic Exhibition and the Human Bodies Exhibition was on so saw both. Titantic was awesome , one of the best exhibitions I have seen.

Quick visit to the old part of Macao where the Portugese settled. Fabulous facades to buildings, totally different feel altogether.

Believe it is only a quick trip across the border into China where you can spend the day shopping with familiar brands at a fraction of the cost you would pay elsewhere. Also some gorgeous day spas to settle into for part of your day.

Easily accessed by fast cat from Hong Kong ; Macao is a duty free island so shopping is a must with all luxury brands on display . Walking through the Venetian shopping plazas are fascinating - some wonderful shops to spend all the cash you may be lucky enough to win at any of the numerous casinos.

Room Tip: Spend the extra on a one bedroom suite ; worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Laura R,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear that
you had a memorable stay and found Conrad Macao as a "treasure". We will look forward to welcoming you back and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me
at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

***This is my comment letter to the hotel.

Dear Conrad Macao

My name is Watanyu Wong, and I would like to give a compliment letter to your staff, miss Paweena Waraha during my staying on 12-14 of September 2012 (I don't remember my room number, sorry)
I would like to thank her for a warm welcome since she realized I'm from Thailand, it felt like home when you can be able to communicate in own language while you're abroad. Miss Paweena Waraha escorted me and my friend for many things, introduced hotel's info, given direction to restaurant and places, given info about shuttle buses etc. She was very friendly yet very polite. I've been in Macau several times, this is my first time staying @Conrad Macao and this is the first time I have ever met hotel staff who can speak my Thai, I was impressed coz it made my staying in Macau more easy.
Also the rest of the hotel staffs were so nice, super polite and can be able to communicate in English very well.
The room I got was upgraded according to my Accor Club membership privilege, it was quite big (actually too big) and very convinence, special thank for my friend's birthday cake your staffs provided for him on his birth month in September, such a surprised.
I am very satisfied for everything your hotel provided for us on that trip and will surely come back for the next Macau trip of mine in 2013.
Best Regard & Thank you all

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank Watanyu

Dear Watanyu,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay, we are very pleased to hear that you had
a enjoyable stay and were greeted by Paweena warmly. The Team Members at Conrad Macao are always delighted to take care of the guest in an intutive way and we are pleased that you felt that way.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to Cornad Macao and in the meantime if I can be of any assitance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Hotel is brand new. Large suite, good design and quiet! All the staf is really cute. Not often in Macau...
Only swimming pool who s not crazy.... There s also some cabane around swimming pool
It s a very good choice in Macau

Room Tip: View on City of Dreams
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I made a quick visit to Macau after doing some business in Zhuhai. Chose the Conrad which turned out to be a very good choice. Staff very accommodating, hotel new and sparkly, rooms clean and well sized, bathrooms well appointed. Only in Macau for a couple of days but overall, very satisfied with our hotel choice. Enjoyed the "high tea" in the lobby restaurant area.
Would recommend for business or pleasure. Perhaps only negative is that it is some distance from the old town.
The fitness facility for the Conrad was undergoing some construction at the time of our visit but we had access to the Holiday Inn facility which was convenient and acceptable. Great pool area!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Best service I ever received from hotels in Macau in the last 10 years! Chandran - the on day duty manager at the front office greeted us in person during the check-in process, and was flexible enough to upgrade our stay with a spacious and luxurious suite!

We were highly impressed by the facilities in the room and the personal service at the hotel. Looking forward to another stay in the near future!

I would not hesitate to recommend the hotel to my friends. Thank you very much for making our stay so special and memorable!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple