“Great room, great service, great management team and great restaurants...”

Conrad Macao Cotai Central
Ranked #1 of 95 Hotels in Macau
Hong Kong
“Great room, great service, great management team and great restaurants...”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

Stayed there for 3 nights in early August 2012 in their Suite.

Room was spacious, furnish was tasteful and had a luxurious feel to it. Plenty of marbles in the bathroom and the bath amenities were divine. Room service was great and the food was delicious. Bedding was comfortable. Check in and check out were efficient.All staff I encountered have been friendly. The big plus for me is the TV in front of bath tub, I have always liked this feature a lot.

Management team is attentive, willing to help and had a genuine passion to make this one of the best properties in Macao despite all the tough competition on Taipa (eg. Banyan tree, Okura, Altira, Crown, Four Seasons etc).

Dynasty 8 was also a great signature restaurant as we had dinner there and food was fabulous.The spring onion and soy sauce crispy skin chicken was delicate and delicious as well as the "lion head" (pork balls in abalone sauce).

One advice: when you store your luggage with their Guest Service after check out, if anything needs to be stored in the fridge you need to emphasize how valuable your item is and exactly how it has to be treated. They will try their best to accommodate.

Overall my stay was nearly flawless and their rooms and service certainly impressed and had a luxurious feel to them. This is a new property afterall and I hope the standards will be kept. Having heard great things about their Club Lounge I would certainly want to try that out next time as did not visit this time.

Highly recommend especially for their promotional offers, very good value for what it is!

Room Tip: Even non-smoking room had an ash tray...so smokers/non smokers, just go for non smoking rooms as the...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kizzcat
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear kizzcat,

Thank you very much for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that Conrad Macao surpassed
your expectations in service, restaurants and room product. Your feedback on storing food items
has been well taken and implemented and we thank you that.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed August 17, 2012

My family (2 adults with 1 kid) stayed at the Conrad Hotel for 2 nights in the 2nd week of August. The hotel is new and clean with great bedding. Most of the staff are very nice with a smiling face. However, as a resort, the swimming pool is too small. It will definitely discourage guests to swim in such a pool. Our room is on the 26th floor and we experienced regular noise, some vibrating sound like aircraft?? all through the day & night. We don't know the source of such noise but it has inevitably affected the sleeping quality which counts too much for a good hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, August 19, 2012
Daer Feich,

Thank you for your feedback on stay at Conrad Macao and I do apologise for the vibrating noise that you heard in your room during your stay with us. I absolutley agree that sleep is the most
basic component of the guest stay and thus I would like to invite you to contact me at
hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I have stayed here a handful of times and let me say overall service can be improved. At times most of the hotel can be average at best and since it's a Conrad that is not really acceptable. Especially as a platinum starwood, diamond hyatt and plat Marriott customer as well I am used to staying in hotels.

But I will say this. When in the lounge I feel right at home. The whole team there is wonderful, attentive and friendly.

I especially enjoy the duty manger, Nicole. She has always been extremely helpful to make sure all of my needs are met. I stay at the hotel for this team and the nice rooms.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Jazzvike
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear Jazzvike,

Thank you for your comments on our Amazing rooms, but its really the service that Conrad
Macao strives for. In order for us to go above your expecations I would like to invite you to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com or more than happy to meet you on your next stay with us.

We are very pleased to have Nicole in our team and we look forward to your next visit
with us.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

We were here this afternoon and everything was really great so far. They upgraded us to a suite as we are a diamond member. The hotel staff were so friendly and helpful, taking every detail seriously. The club lounge is huge and the food served was good, not to mention the free flow of Moet & Chandon champagne and lots more wine selection at cocktails hours. We were really spooked for choice. The room can't be better, it's huge with nice decor. I love the bathroom amenities, the toiletries from the UK brand Aromatherapy Associates smells so good! Food from the room service was good. The rate we paid for includes a pair of free dirst class ferry ticket back to hk and a lunch. Its really value for money. The ambience here is definitely better and more relaxing compared to those hotels at old Macau side. We will definitely come back here again for longer stay on our next trip. We love this hotel!

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Moomeow
Dear Moomeow,

Thank you so very much for sharing your "Awesome experience" at Conrad Macao, it's always a pleasure to read that the team here is doing the best in it's service delivery. We value our
Hilton Honors member and I am glad that you were able to enjoy the upgrade.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Cornad Macao and If I can be of any assistance please contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

uae
Reviewed August 16, 2012

stayed here for 6 nights the room and staff are very good the business center was also very good as was the casino and all the facilities --- the one problem I had was the late night room service food quality should be upgraded I also had an overpriced meal a the restaurant "Pink" if not for the average food I would give this place 5 stars

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank dubai11
Dear dubai11,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Macao and gving us feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the facilites and the hotel. We wil most certainly review the food offerings in our
In-Room dining menu. Also we would like to inform you that Conrad Macao has Grand Orbit, Lobby Lounge and Dynasty 8 are the restaurants of the hotel , all other food outlets like "PInk" in do not belong to the hotel.

We will look forward to welcoming you back and I invite you to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stayed at the newest addition of luxury hotels in Macau, the Conrad. Service was excellent and super attentive from arrival to departure. The hotel is part of a big complex yet still feels very intimate and cozy, that's a real unique benefit in Macau. The Concierge team and guest relations ladies were always there and really switched on. My room was spacious, luxurious, big and awesome with no attention to detail missing (coolest thing is the bathroom duck with golden dice!). Good idea is to book the Club Floor as the lounge is great for breakfast. Had a dim sum lunch at 'Dynasty', the Chinese restaurant at the Conrad which was really good too although it took me a while to figure out it was part of the hotel as restaurants are located in the mall. Would always go back to the Conrad to avoid the crowds at the big hotels - thanks for making my stay a great one !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank BICBW
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear BICBW,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. I am very happy to hear that you felt the service at
Cornad Macao was "excellent and super attentive". We will look forward to your return
and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I am a frequent traveller and stayed at the Conrad Macao in July 2012. My experience was less than satisfactory. We checked-in at the Club Floor and were met by a snobbish Duty Manager - Nicole Chen. She was rude, moody, not friendly at all and with limited vocabulary. Considering the money we spent on food, drinks and accommodation, we expected a reasonable level of service. My husband and I wondered why Conrad Macao hires someone who is so inexperienced and with such poor manner. We certainly won't be returning to this hotel again. No thanks.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Rosemary L
Dear Rosemary L,

I am concrned to heat that you did not have a pleasent stay with us and I Invite you to contact meat hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com so I can follow up with you.