“very good”

Ranked #1 of 95 Hotels in Macau
uae
“very good”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

stayed here for 6 nights the room and staff are very good the business center was also very good as was the casino and all the facilities --- the one problem I had was the late night room service food quality should be upgraded I also had an overpriced meal a the restaurant "Pink" if not for the average food I would give this place 5 stars

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank dubai11
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, August 18, 2012
Dear dubai11,

Thank you for staying at Conrad Macao and gving us feedback. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the facilites and the hotel. We wil most certainly review the food offerings in our
In-Room dining menu. Also we would like to inform you that Conrad Macao has Grand Orbit, Lobby Lounge and Dynasty 8 are the restaurants of the hotel , all other food outlets like "PInk" in do not belong to the hotel.

We will look forward to welcoming you back and I invite you to contact me if I can be of any further assistance.

Director of Operations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (264)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Stayed at the newest addition of luxury hotels in Macau, the Conrad. Service was excellent and super attentive from arrival to departure. The hotel is part of a big complex yet still feels very intimate and cozy, that's a real unique benefit in Macau. The Concierge team and guest relations ladies were always there and really switched on. My room was spacious, luxurious, big and awesome with no attention to detail missing (coolest thing is the bathroom duck with golden dice!). Good idea is to book the Club Floor as the lounge is great for breakfast. Had a dim sum lunch at 'Dynasty', the Chinese restaurant at the Conrad which was really good too although it took me a while to figure out it was part of the hotel as restaurants are located in the mall. Would always go back to the Conrad to avoid the crowds at the big hotels - thanks for making my stay a great one !

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
3 Thank BICBW
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, August 16, 2012
Dear BICBW,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay. I am very happy to hear that you felt the service at
Cornad Macao was "excellent and super attentive". We will look forward to your return
and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Montreal, Canada
Reviewed August 16, 2012

I am a frequent traveller and stayed at the Conrad Macao in July 2012. My experience was less than satisfactory. We checked-in at the Club Floor and were met by a snobbish Duty Manager - Nicole Chen. She was rude, moody, not friendly at all and with limited vocabulary. Considering the money we spent on food, drinks and accommodation, we expected a reasonable level of service. My husband and I wondered why Conrad Macao hires someone who is so inexperienced and with such poor manner. We certainly won't be returning to this hotel again. No thanks.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Rosemary L
Dear Rosemary L,

I am concrned to heat that you did not have a pleasent stay with us and I Invite you to contact meat hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com so I can follow up with you.

Hong Kong
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Stayed in a Club Suite last weekend for one night and had an amazing experience. Got met at the ferry terminal by a GRO escorted to the shuttle bus service from the ferry and was greeting immediately upon arrival and shown straight to the room by Cecily Chan the Director to Front office and Kajana Sivakumaran, the Guest Relations Manager.

The service was first class and a special mention must be given to Sean Cho and our waitress at Dynasty * I think her name was Lanny, who was always on hand to answer any questions and take care of my two small children 5 and 7 who were treated like the kids of Rock Stars and greeted by name wherever they went.

We had a great experience and the staff could not do enough to ensure our stay was perfect.

All the hotel staff spoke excellent English and could answer any questions we had about going to see the sites and shows.

The room itself was jaw-dropping because we were unexpectedly upgrated to a Club Suite and excellent value for money, full of amenities for adults and kids alike, spacious and very well designed though out.

Most nights we slept with the curtains open because the views were that spectacular!

Location wise, I found the CONRAD perfect and everything seemed close. We found the shuttles very handy and also used the free shuttle bus service which is excellent and always on schedule.

Even walking, there are plenty of hotels cloaseby like the City of Dreams complex with its shops and restaurants around the hotel if you decide to venture out on foot.

The club room gave us access to the Club bar and lounge with free cocktails for two hours every evening.....we didnt use this as the team there hinted that kids were not welcome as alcohol was served and as we didnt have a babysitter we were unable to enjoy that.

It was great for breakfast however people and getting extra tips on where to visit.
For breakfast we chose to eat in the Lounge section of the Club which is a bit like a buffet with a very wide range of food from East to West. It was my first visit to this hotel in Macau which i understand was meant to be a Shangri-la and and I could not recommend this hotel enough.

I would NEVER stay anywhere else now. It completely lived up to the rave reviews I read on this site before my visit and I would love to get the chance to visit again. If only all hotels were like this!

The Dynasty 8 was tlovely and the Executive Chef came to our Private Room to say hello which was absolutely marvelous we also ate at the theirJapanese restaurant and the Pool food and service were also good.

Room Tip: If budget allows, go for the club rooms with a high floor view. Worth every penny.

Room Tip: Exemplary ....and I'm an hotelier !
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Richard H
Dear Radhatter,

Thank you for your feedback on your stay at Conrad Macao. We are indeed delighted to hear
that your family thoroughly enjoyed our hospitality and exemplary service . We are very fortunate to have Cecily, Kajana and Sean in our team who show a passion for what they do and lead a great team.

We will look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The staff in this hotel is more friendly than other in Cotai, services is excellent, fast check in. They help me a lot to find a nice restaurant in Macau. Room is large and spacious. Lobby just OK. Nespresso coffee in room, welcome sweets is nice and tasty

Room Tip: Request pool view
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Daniel P
Dear Daniel P,

Thank you for your comments on your expereince at Conrad Macao, I am very pleased to hear
that you felt the warm, engaging and personalized interactions of our Team Members. Our papabubble Lychee candies are exclusively made for Conrad Macao and I am glad you enjoyed them.

We will look forward to your return and in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com
Seoul, Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I traveled in Macau for 3 days about a week ago and stayed in Conrad for 2 nights. When I first got into the hotel I could smell the fragrance from the lobby which made me feel very refreshing! We stayed at Suite room and used executive club lounge on 39th floor. The club lounge was huge and it was just excellent. It was so convenient and quick we checked in and checked out at the club lounge (39th). Our room was big, everythigng was nicely arranged and the view of our room was the City of Dream and the pool of Holiday Inn which was fantastic at night!

All the conrad staffs were very kind and sencere to us, concierge, butlers, staffs at pool and gym. Most of all, staffs at the club lounge were the best. I and my friend were definately treated as VVIP at the club lounge. All the staffs on 39th were kind, trained well and always anwered with a good smile. Especially the club lounge manager Sean were very kind and helpful for us. The food tasted good and we were very happy to have all the menus at the happy hours indeed.

Withgood weather we enjoyed swimming at the pool also. For me, changing room was also very impressive and special. They have an indoor Jacuzzi and two Sauna rooms so we could have relaxing time there after swimming at the outdoor pool.

This trip was so special and unforgettable so I recommended Conrad Macau to my parents. They are looking forward to visiting soon. Anyway, great memory and experience!! I truely want to visit Conrad again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank mayora80
Dear mayora80,

Thank you very much for your gracious comments, very much appreciated. I am glad to hear
that you felt the personalized and engaging team members that really make every effort to
provide flawless Conrad service.

Thank you for recommeding your parents on their visit here and we will look forward to welcoming you back in the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

San Jose, CA
Reviewed August 11, 2012

My family and I stayed at Conrad for two nights in July 2012 and we had a great experience. A week before we arrived, we received a nice welcome letter from the chief concierge Edmund Tan. We exchanged a few emails and he gave me a lot of tips in places to eat and explore in Macao. When we arrived at the hotel, there was a long line waiting to check in. However, all the check in counters were open and the staff were working efficiently and professionally. Surprisingly, we didn't have to wait that long to check in. Our rooms were ready for us and everything was perfect - nice size, clean and with modern amenities like iPhone/iPod dock! The turn down service was very nice and love the cute Conrad bears! The concierge staff was very helpful, especially Edmund. My children received a surprised treat - cookies decorated in Angry Bird theme (Edmund had asked me what my kids like during the email exchanges)! The hotel location was wonderful also, it is attached to a mall with restaurants and shops.

During our stay there, all the staff were very helpful and nice - we felt pampered and spoiled. A true 5 star hotel experience. Highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank joycelovetotravel
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this review, August 13, 2012
Dear joycelovetotravel,

Thank you for your recent feedback and sharing your "Great Experience" at Conrad Macao.
I am very pleased to hear that your stay was personalized, engaging and had flawless service which truly highlights the Conrad experience.

I am delighted to hear that Edmund Tan our Chief Concierge was able to proactively anticipate your experience thus creating a Conrad service moment. We will look forward to welcoming you back to Cornad Macao and if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at
hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com