Conrad Macao Cotai Central
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Emperor Hotel(Macau)
$173
$152
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$99
$144
$111
$228
$205
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$98
$95
Travelocity
$390
$365
Priceline
$124
$106
Holiday Inn Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$78
Travelocity
2,541 results
All reviewsedmund tangrand orbitdiamond memberteddy bearthe executive loungechief conciergeupgraded to a suitemedia roomholiday innnespresso machinehong konghealth clubturn down servicecakeother hotelswonderful staycity view
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I stayed Conrad Macao last week, myself, it was just so fantastic!!!
Every amenities are literally new and luxurious and the staffs are cannot be more helpful and friendly, outstanding hotel out of whole Macau city.

The city view room is spacious enough for 2 ppl (I was able to running around in the room haha), bed was so comfortable, the city view from my room was breathtaking... but the most fabulous thing in Conrad Macao is the bathroom!!!
I love bathroom so much and I almost slept in there not on the bed lol
Bathtub was nice, so was toiletries, basin was super duper luxurious (marble finishes) and the size is huge (about half of the room size).

Only bad thing was, Cotai Central area is still under construction, not many restaurants or shops opened yet. But that's fine, you can just cross the road to reach Four Season Plaza, Venetian and City of dream area easily :)

I do really appreciate Conrad Macao for giving me such a wonderful staying and experience! Thank you all, will staying again in the near future :)

Chloe Park

Room Tip: must book a City View room!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
3  Thank chloepark
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Dear cholepark,

Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your recent stay at Conrad Macao. I am
delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit including almost sleeping in the bathtub. We take great pride in having team members who deliver personalized Conrad service and in addition to that our luxurious amenities enhance the guest experience at Conrad Macao.
I look forward to your future stay with us and in the meantime If I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

DIrector of Operations

Reviewed June 11, 2012

The hotel is new and is part of a complex that includes the Holiday Inn and the Sheraton Hotel. The Conard claims to be a 5-star hotel and in many respects this is true. Staff are ultra attentive, the room was large and well equipped, and the pool area, spa and gym were of equal quality. However, except for the quality of the staff, nothing was really outstanding, just the usual acceptable 5-star quality. What is really off putting with the Conard is that everything else is missing that one usually associates with a 5-star hotel. By this I mean restaurants, fine dining, a decent bar. The Conard is in effect located in a Casino and a rather large Shopping Mall. The hotel lobby is separate from the Casino and Shopping Mall but that is about all. What passes for a bar is located in the center of the Mall. If one wishes to have breakfast you will find that the hotel's restaurant is actually a cafe located some distance in the Shopping Mall. To add insult to injury the restaurant is a large soulless affair. Basically a large canteen. I expected better from the Conard. There was absolutely no value for money. I could have stayed in the Holiday Inn next door and eaten in the same so-called restaurant and used the same bar for a lot less money. I should add the Holiday Inn has a larger pool area. If you like staying in a Casino combined with a Shopping Mall this is the place for you. Otherwise, save your money and look elsewhere. Very disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
5  Thank Harold T

Dear Harold T,

Thank you very much for taking time to respond on your recent stay at Conrad Macao.
I am extremely please to read that you experienced ultra attentive service and felt that
our product is also of equal quality. As we are a part of an integrated resort which enables the
guest to experience all the location has to offer, and in your case we were not able to do so
and for that I am disappointed. If you would allow me to contact you and get some more feedback
so we can further enhance our guest experience. I can be reached at
hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Spent 4 nights here on business. Rooms were exceptionally clean and large and well kitted out. Service from the staff was brilliant in that nothing was ever a problem, they were just so helpful. On the only occassion they didn't deliver something that was promised - it was rapidly fixed with a simple phone call. Food at the conference lunch was pretty average. But rest of the food was fine. If you're staying there outside of business there are plenty of really great places to eat in the neigbourhood and in the old qtr.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank gregorus

Dear gregorus,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay, it is greatly appreciated.
I am delighted to hear that the Conrad Macao exceeded your expectations,.
Your feedback has been communicated to our culinary team and we will make every effort to
further improve.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and if I could be of any assistance please
do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed June 10, 2012

My family and I just got back from a weeks stay and had a great time. The rooms and facilities were top notch as was catching the hotels shuttle to and from the outer ferry terminal. Top notch casinos, shopping, and restaurants were all within a short walking distance. Shuttle busses are close by which will take you over the bridge where you can easily walk the side streets and see the various tourist sights. As a very seasoned traveler I must admit their staff was the most attentive and helpful I've ever experienced. My compliments to Hamid, the Director of Operations and all his team for an outstanding experience. We'll definetely be back.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Darren C
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2012

Dear Darren C,

Thank you very much tor taking time and giving us feedback. I am very pleased
to hear that Conrad Macao team members created a lasting impression during your recent stay
with us. We all look forward to welcoming you back to Conrad Macao and in the meantime
if I could be of any assitance please do not hesitate to contact me
at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com

Reviewed June 6, 2012

We were thinking of staying at the Holiday Inn but for a little extra we chose the Conrad and were so glad we did so as this is truelly a five star hotel in all ways.

Firstly, unlike many of the Macau hotels we were given a room prior to the normal check in time (it was just after noon). This was the first indication that the service was far superior and probably the standard for the Conrad branded hotels.

We were shown, in detail, the various aspects of our room which we found very personal and helpful.

The hotel is based on a Himalayan theme and that is only subtlely. The slippers were the most praticle we have found in a hotel. The robes looked like rainjackets which was amusing but this went along with the jungle theme. The amenities were of a high standard, down to the milk in the fridge.

We were given a lovely cake and flowers to help celebrate our special occassion and it was so sweet that the lady who showed us the room said they were putting the finishing touches in our room as were made our way to it, we felt very special.

We had asked for a room with a good view and this we recieved, the room was facing towards the Macau Island and the airport, we could see the main hotels along the Cotai strip and across to the Lisboan Hotels, very spectacular. The only problem was that the floor we were on had an extended ledge surrounding it and blocked half of the view. We had to stand at the window to see anything. We were shocked to find a man walking pass our window on one morning and had we known we would have kept the curtains closed.

Our package included a few extras and we chose to have lunch at the Grand Orbit. It was absolutely fantastic. It wasn't the biggest range we have seen but the quality was excellant and the variety was extensive from Japenese, Chinese, Thai, Western, Indian, Seafood and more. They also had various cooking stations. The dessert bar (or should I say orbit?) was absolutely scrumptuous and by far the best we have encountered in any Asian country.

We also dined at the Dynasty 8 restaurant which was supposedly 2 Michelen starred but we found this to be very dissapointing and the service was just as abysmal.

The rooms have a very cosy feeling even though they are large, the bed was ultra comfortable. Overall it is a classy establishment wihout being pretentious. Unlike some of the Macau Hotels you could see and feel the high quality and standard that they present.

We thank you for our wonderful stay.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank PegususPerth
ConradMacao, Manager at Conrad Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2012

Dear PegususPerth,

Thank you for your valuable feedback, and I am happy to hear that Conrad Macao
was able to create another emotionally engaged guest. I am further more delighted that you
liked the unexpected surprise for your special occasion.

We look forward to welcoming you back and in the meantime if I can be any assistance please
do not hesitate to contact me at hamid.naseem@conradhotels.com