1,786 results
All reviews other hotels ihg member cotai central yum cha free shuttle food court grand orbit lobby lounge ferry terminal shopping mall hong kong king bed non smoking room late check higher floor welcome drink in room dining
Selected filters
Reviewed July 19, 2017

If you want to be in Cotai, this is one of the better location, its connected to the Sheraton and across from the Venetian. Clean, modern hotel, with average size room. Excellent security and great location. Great Value.

Its mostly a family hotel, alot of families and children.

It also has an outside pool, that is quite large, but boring looking, theres like 3 pools.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Customercarescl, Quality Assurance Representative at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2017

Dear Kevin W,

Thank you for staying at Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central and rating us 5/5!

I am thrilled to learn that you found our hotel has a great location with plenty of facilities and it is clean and modern. Indeed the location of the hotel is extremely convenient. There is shuttle bus service from border gate, Macau / Taipa Ferry Terminal and Macau International Airport to the hotel. And there are connecting bridges through which you can easily go to The Venetian Macao and The Parisian Macao.

And I am also delighted to read your compliment regarding our excellent security. We value our guests’ safety very much. Therefore, it is our responsibility to provide a secure environment to our guests.

We will look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Macao.

Warmest regards,
Aileen Xiao

Reviewed July 18, 2017

We had a wonderful experience at Holiday Inn Macau Cotai Central. Everything was perfect and there was nothing to complain about.

The check in was a breeze. The hotel is really huge and it takes time to learn how to get to the elevators leading to the rooms. The room was very spacious and so was the bathroom. The room has been designed well and it makes you feel so comfortable and right at home. {A luxurious one, though ;) } The bed was very comfortable and offered a blissful night’s sleep.

The housekeeping staff are very courteous and are ever ready to help. The hotel is centrally located and has convenient access to the shopping malls, casinos, Parisian, Venetian, etc.

The security system is really good. The lift offers access to the rooms only if one possesses the room card. Once you enter the room you are transferred into a world of bliss, away from the madness of the gambling world.

While we stayed there, the hotel was celebrating its fifth anniversary, so we were given loads of vouchers. This entailed free lunch or dinner for the 3 days at specified restaurants, free entrance tickets to Ice World, the Eiffel Tower, Gondola ride etc. We made the most of it.

We had a great experience at Holiday Inn and would definitely stay there, if we were to visit Macau again.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Customercarescl, Quality Assurance Representative at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017

Dear SecbadRoadie,

I am thrilled to learn that you had a wonderful experience at Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central and everything was perfect to you.

Your compliments regarding the spacious and comfortable room that made you feel so right at home, our courteous Housekeeping team staffs as well as the breeze check-in encourage us to continuously provide the True Hospitality services to our guests.

I am glad to know that you were impressed with the hotel’s location and I do hope that I will have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Warmest regards,
Inês Hong

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Arrived late at mid night myself at the HOliday Inn cotai at around 00:00. My friend has already been there and he add my name, so I approached the Front Desk and asked for the key. It is already mid-night but there was still a queue outside, so I think the hotel is running quite a good business that day.

The hotel is sharing the building with Conrad Macao but the elevator lobby is separated. However, I am not sure whether they have too many guests, every time I have to wait for a lift for more than 5 minutes while I found no lift is out of service of under maintenance, even they have 6 lift already as I rmb correctly. And, it seems the lift stopped every level.

The floor lobby is quite dimmed and there is a long way towards the hotel room. The room is of standard size and it is clean and tidy. However, I don't quite like the shower facility which is fixed on the wall instead of being portable. Also there is no shower head installed in the bath tub.

Other amenities are normal. I dont understand why there is no plug in the bathroom for hair dryer. Every time when I finish hair washing I have to walk back to the working desk for hair drying.
Bedding is of standard quality and is nothing to mention specifically, but I really feel like inconvenient as I expect there is plug for phone charing beside my bed, while there is no.

The view of the hotel is overlooking St.REgis hotel building and part of the Cotai. Overall the hotel is of good value in terms of price, brand and comfort.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Customercarescl, Quality Assurance Representative at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

Dear Gregory N,

Thank you for your time in writing us a review after your stay at Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central.

I am glad to know that you received the room key swiftly once you arrived to the hotel at mid-night. I also noted your comments regarding the lift matters as well as the shower facilities and our facilities team will look into it.

Safety of our guests is crucial to us, thus, power sockets can only be available out of the bathroom. For your convenience, the digital alarm besides the bed allows guests to charge their digital appliances with the USB wire.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the future.

Inês Hong

Reviewed July 12, 2017 via mobile

Checked-in on a Sunday afternoon and it was the longest queue i had experience to check-in. Surprisingly, about 40 minutes later it was my turn. Reception staff was good and professional though took quite a while for breakfast vouchers.

Clean and spacious rooms. Great sauna facilites. Jacuzzi is outside alongside medium-size pool. Breakfast was not Buffet style and you can come between 7am to 2pm.

Connected to other 5 star hotels and a huge mall with hundreds of shops along with thousands of visitors.

Check-out was 2 minutes. Took shuttle bus to Taipa ferry terminal which is about 15 minutes away.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Meridith B, Manager at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Dear nelnil,

Thank you for choosing our Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central!

Allow me to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the long queue upon check-in time. Our hotel can get busy upon these peak times and our staff members will put all effort to provide flawless service to our guests. I thank you for recognizing that!

I am pleased to read that you have enjoyed relaxing in our Recreation areas and took the opportunity to shop in our large shopping mall.

Once again thank you for sharing this review.

We hope to see you again soon!

Meridith Beaujean
Director Quality Assurance

Reviewed July 10, 2017

The fiancé, the family and I spent a night at the Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central to celebrate his birthday. Andy Sam, the Guest Relations Manager offered us a complimentary birthday cake (which was delicious!), a card addressed to the birthday Star as well as free wifi and rooms at a higher level for some extra privacy. Staff were extremely warm, frendly and attentive, which made the stay a very pleasant one! We thoroughly enjoyed everything the hotel had to offer and look forward to returning for another stay soon!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Meridith B, Manager at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Dear pandajoyz,

Thank you for choosing our hotel to celebrate your fiance's birthday! Our team loves to assist guests create memories.

We thank you for sharing this review and for your nice compliments about our staff members and particularly Andy! Our Guest Relation Manager is indeed a Superstar dedicated to provide flawless service.

I am thrilled to read you all had an amazing time and look forward welcoming you again soon at The Holiday Inn Macao, Cotai Central!

Meridith Beaujean