“one of the best for my kid”

Kid's City at City of Dreams
Book In Advance
More Info
$19.59*
and up
Batman Dark Flight: 4D Simulation Flight...
Ranked #143 of 259 things to do in Macau
Reviewed February 15, 2016

It should be at level 3 and the reopen one should be one of the best for kids in macau. Much better than all others

1  Thank leungmyc

Reviewed January 2, 2016

We took our kids there on December 30th. Prices were recently increased to 120MOP for 2 hours of play on weekdays. They give you paper wrist bands with a chip and failing to return such chip implies a 100MOP surcharge. Paper wrist bands on a kids playground?! Sounds to me like a dishonest scheme to make more money.
Anyway, the worst was waiting for us after the ticket counter. We counted 8 arcade games out of service, around half their offer. All the other "on service" games were always busy because of this.
I asked to talk to the supervisor in charge and told him how unhappy I was to see such low service quality for such a high price. Cube playground at Venetian costs 90MOP on weekdays and has properly functioning Wii and Ps games included in the entrance fee. I also told him off about the moronic 100MOP charge for the chip, as they are the ones who should provide safer wrist bands to prevent losses. His justification: arcade games were free during the holiday season and subject to high level of usage, so maintenance could not keep up. He even tried to convince me that the wrist band was fairlt resistant, until I snapped mine off with one finger. At the end, after a long and harsh complaint, he offered us a 15% discount. Still didn't make up for it and I'll be taking my youngsters to Cube next time.

4  Thank NunoNorte
Reviewed August 30, 2015

Its meant to be a place for kids to run around, play, explore and have fun, but how can they do that when everything age restricted. I have a very active 2 year old who is able to go through all the mazes that is set up for over 5s, however she was being chased all the time because she wasn't allowed to go anywhere. I am sorry, but I am paying MOP150 per child, i should have access to all areas. If i feel my child can not ride on something or go down a steep slide, then I will be sure to move her away from that equipment.
The staff honestly have nothing better to do than watch us like hawks and see what we are doing wrong.. its a KID CITY... a place for kids, let them play whatever they want, we sign a waiver when we enter, so If anything was to happen to my child I know i would be responsible.

Please fix these issues, otherwise I will never be coming back.

5  Thank Kiana C
Reviewed August 12, 2015

The reason why I am rating Kid's City as terrible is because how upset my daughter became when we were almost turned away by Kylie--who felt that my daughter's long sleeves were "too short." (3 inches short to be exact) Kylie also implied that my daughter really needed to be in a "light jacket," and that I go and purchase one, or come back with something else. I am also upset because the girl who greeted us at check-in, had approved my daughter's long sleeves before we even got to the ticketing counter. Kylie then agreed to allow us to go in, but "just this one time."

I also observed on Tuesday afternoon around 2:30pm, that an 8year old girl was allowed inside with complete short sleeves on inside the sandbox area, before she had to put on a light jacket. How the staff allowed her to go inside with short sleeves, but allowed Kylie to discriminate and humiliate me about my daughter's long sleeves, is devastating and I will never return.

1  Thank bellamarie954
See more reviews
Reviewed July 19, 2015

We originally wanted to try those from Venetian but found out that the playrooms in phase 1 and 2 of Venetian are too small compared with kids city. The kids city is very spacious and are divided into different zones like electronic games zone, trampolin zone, cosplay zone ,art zone and the baby zone (good for 3 years old and under. Kids need to wear long sleeves, pants and socks or they have to buy one from them(cost around $80 for a plain long sleeve t shirt with their logo)