“worth to visit”

28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“worth to visit”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

the main reason me and my friends went here is because Hard Rock cafe.. well we are the tshirt and merchandise collector..there's 2 Hard rock shop, 1 located at G floor (Hard Rock hotel shop) and another 1 located at 2nd floor (Hard Rock Cafe).. since we went here with our luggage, we keep the luggage at the luggage keeping service near the entrance of the casino, so that we can go around empty handed..there's few branded boutique which girls would love to shop (Michael Kors, Marc by Marc Jacob, Gucci etc).. here's also the place for House of the Dancing water..there's shuttle bus to go nearby such as venetian, galaxy and macau tower, so you just can hop on to any of the buses.. there's also shuttle to Taipa ferry terminal and international airport..it's free of charge...and it's frequency every 10-15mins..

Visited July 2013

• Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
225 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 562 helpful votes
“Opened in 2009, & still looks so new!!!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Good:
-I fully endorse this place, because it was a game changer in Macau. Alot of people credit the Venetian as the first integrated concept to be launched, but I strongly feel that City od Dreams (COS) was Macau's first integrated complex, & till today, I am in awe that the management has done a great job in maintaining the freshness of COD, & that's the reason why I keep on coming back, without ever feeling bored.

-Nice plush interiors.
-The decor inside is modern & contemporary, its look is something you can never find outside of COD.

Bad:
-Some visitors to COD may be too rowdy & speak too loud, thus making the place very unwelcoming.
-Sometimes, there is a long wait for their free shuttle buses.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank singlish_sg
Singapore
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Visit at all cost”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

City of Dreams basically offer everything that are available in macau, food, casino, hotel, shows etc. We spent half a day there for the casino and entertainments. The shows were very nice (we watch house of dancing water) and the ladies were able to shop around while the guys were gaming in the casino. Hotel rooms were also available in the city itself. All in all, a nice place for friends and family to spend a day there.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank BaldwinSG
Trivandrum
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An experience of a life time”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We reached Macau from Hong Kong on 14 April by Ferry Steamer and went around the city of Macau on Open top Bus. It was a fabulous city built by planning and futuristic needs.We got down at Galaxy plaza and after the sight seeing there took a shuttle bus to the City of dreams. We went around and enjoyed it and had lunch from the coffee house restaurant which was delicious. After we went for the Dancing water show and yes it was the best ever show I witnessed all over the world. We also visited the Casino and played a few games and betting. As we have to catch the 7:30 PM ferry back to Hong Kong We hurried back to the ferry port on a shuttle bus.
But I lost my small Sony digital Camera DSC-W510 S No. 4210787 with its carrying case some where In the Casino or in the shuttle bus to Ferry port. It is not for the Camera I worried but for the Pictures I shoot and I lost the Best memories of Hong Kong and Macau.I don't know where to complaint or whom to approach for the retrieval of those. If any Officials of City of Dreams View this review and by chance they knows about this or can make enquirers for the retrieval, I will be grateful.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank gopinairTrivandrum
Sydney, Australia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“A must do when in Macau”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

The free buses between hotels and venues make everything so easy. City of Dreams is a great new property with entertainment and shopping as well as the casino. We came over for the day and enjoyed ourselves.

Visited March 2013

Been to City of Dreams? Share your experiences!