“Miss that portuguese Food And staff António de Owner And His wife Diana are very Nice people”
Review of Miramar

Miramar
Ranked #72 of 823 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very good restaurant with good Food price value.
The portuguese Wine infinitae reserve amd premium are the Best !

1  Thank GoncaloBCascais

Reviewed March 3, 2013

The restaurant is by the sea next to Westin Hotel. It is a little bit far from the city. However, it is worthwhile to visit this place. This is a romance spot if you want to spend the evening with that special someone. It is also a great place if you want to share a good time with a big crowd.

Everything offered here is good. Seafood rice and BBQ are something you definitely need to try. Traditional suckling pig is excellent. But, you need to book this in advance to make sure you can get it! Traditional Portugnese small dishes are also excellent. Wine selection is decent.

There are plenty of park spaces at the restaurant. Calling a taxi is not terribly difficult. If you still in Westin, still walk a minute and you are there.

1  Thank Joseph L
Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had an escape to Macau for weekends and we found this fantastic portuguese restaurant all along the beach side nearby Westin and decided to go for lunch. We just came in as a walk in guests and we were assisted by a friendly staff and chose the terrace area for seating so we could feel the heat of the sun and the cool breeze. By then we chose to order the yummy pata negra for start the mouth watering creamy clams chef style, my wife ordered the curry crab for main course and I had the meat on the hot stone then the staff asked if i would like to cook the steak as they can also cook it for me so i decided to give it a try cooking my steak which by the way is Perfect and for our drinks we chose the white sangria and it was refreshing. We have had tried alot of portuguese restaurants in Macau but none of them compared to this one. I applaude the Chef for bringing such joy to my belly. The restaurant has a beach side ambiance that makes you feel at home along with fresh breeze. The staff are well groomed with their best friendly service on timing. If i am a forbes inspector this shall get a five star! More power to Miramar! It is an Amazing Experience!

2  Thank Mhwins
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Little trouble to find it, but say to taxi driver that is just next to Westin resort. My husband and me wanted to visit Macau (we live in HK) but eat in a calm place with portuguese food, this place was perfect. No reservation=forget about a terrace table, we just had luck. They bring you bread and butter like in Portugal! We ordered Chef's Clams: delicious! Very tasty sauce, but not exactly a light dish. Then Lagareiro Cod, nice, not more or less than we expected, and Chicken african way with a very spicy sauce, very nice. White wine of the house, drinkable, but let it take some air before drinking. But nice. Dessert...well I am not a fan of portuguese pastry...so up to you. Then coffee...and then a walk on the beach. Anything special, but large and full of shells to pick up and so many beautiful butterflies. Then we walked to Westin resort to get a cab back to the old town. AH! Most waiters are from Philippines, they were nice, smiling and very funny...they deserved a good tip.

1  Thank Moutetita
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My review is biased as we usually like spicier food. The Miramar is well located and has a large menu. We ordered Pipis, a grilled fish and some African Chicken. The children had Sphagetti which was very good.

1  Thank MohitSeth