Galaxy Hotel
  • Restaurant
$254
Mandarin Oriental
  • Pool
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$94
$84
Trip.com
$228
$205
Rio Hotel & Casino(Macau)(Great Value!)
$100
$83
Agoda.com
$255
$191
2,806 results
All reviewswave pooldiamond lobbycrystal lobbygrand resort deckfree mini barartificial beachman made beachfood courtother hotelsroyal suitetaipa villageshuttle busamazing hotelcakethe banyan treehong konghotel room
Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a great time, two couples, three kids.
Large choice of restaurants of all kinds, a lot of activities for kids, including but not limited to the wave pool.
The rooms at the Galaxy hotel are spacious and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
galaxymacau, Manager at Galaxy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hello PatriziaB74,
I understand that there are many travel options when visiting this city and we sincerely appreciate and thank you for choosing Galaxy Hotel to host you during your most recent visit. I was thrilled to read that you found the rooms were spacious and the kids had so much fun at the resort deck. Please come visit us again in the future to enjoy more fun.
Best regards,

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My hubby and I stayed three nights at the Galaxy. I must say we were really treated like royalties at this wonderful hotel. The staff were really helpful and polite, with special thanks to Emily and Gigi who were at the concierge counter when we checked out. I had left my medication in the room upon check-out and they managed to retrieve it back for me swiftly.

The room is chic and spacious, although the complimentary mini bar is a little disappointing. The free shuttle buses to the various points of interest make our stay in Macau hassle-free. The UA cinema theatres at the hotel are great too...seats are spacious and the theatre is clean. On the whole, we had a great experience at the Galaxy Macau. We will definitely be back again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear TracyT,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with your fellow travelers here on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to read that our caring and efficient team here at the hotel welcomed you warmly and assisted you to retrieve the items that you left in the room. I was also delighted to know that you had a wonderful time in the hotel and enjoyed the various facilities that we offer. I sincerely hope that we get the chance to meet your expectations on a future occasion.
With kindest regards,

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nice and spacious room. Must visit sand beach (man-made). Friendly staff ... always feel very welcome. girls are tall here. only disappointment is that the check-in queue is long...but, will still visit again!

Room Tip: Room viewing the sand beach is preferred
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear CelineKam,
Thank you for sharing your feedback and comments regarding your recent stay at Galaxy Hotel with the travel community here on TripAdvisor. It was a pleasure to read you found your room lovely and that the staffs were very helpful. I wish to also apologize for the wait at the check-in counter. It is during peak season and we will be doing everything that we can to minimize the wait time in order to deliver a better guest overall experience. I have passed on you kind words to my team here at the hotel and I do hope that we can look after you once again in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We only stayed for a night and it was a lovely and impressive hotel and will surely go back in the future. Bed is super comfortable and pillows are soft. I love the welcome greeting on your television (it has my surname). The glass division between the bathroom and bedroom is a good idea for me as it makes the room bigger. The breakfast buffet is superb with a lot of choices. Staff are very helpful, pleasant and make you feel at home. The BEST PART for me is the Wave pool located at the 2nd floor :) really enjoyed my stay because of this. I just hope that the hotel will adjust their check out time (11am!) since check in is at 3pm or or vice versa. And also hoping to get a discount or promo if i want to stay for 2 nights. Thanks and keep up the good work :)

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Our stay at the galaxy was amazing, the hotel was beautiful, the staff were great and could not do enough for us, the wave pool was brilliant, our room was spacious, great bathroom, free mini bar, good selection of food in the food court, try the potougese tarts yum! Shuttle buses very frequent to get you around to other venues, quick check in and check out, would recommend this hotel to any of my friends Thankyou galaxy for a very memorable stay.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Sandy E,
Thank you for your feedback, I am delighted you found the hotel facilities impressive & staffs great. I am also very pleased to know that your experience has been a memorable one and thank you for recommending us to your friends. We all look forward to be welcoming you back soon.

Truly yours,