“Poor service check in”

Ranked #11 of 95 Hotels in Macau
Hong Kong, China
“Poor service check in”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

When we arrived to check in they received travel agency notice you to cancel a reservation
No record of our reservation number
Could not find reason why cancel, we waiting check in over 30 mins
than we phone to travel agency ask what happens cancel my reservation and they said still have reservation
they check not cancel , we told the staff travel agency say they do not cancel this booking
Finally, over 45 mins hotel staff they say is computer system error !!!

Dear kacy paris I,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay at Galaxy Hotel. I sincerely apologize for the shortfalls you have encountered during check-in. Please be assured that this is by no means normal practice and we normally pride ourselves with a good quality product as well as a warm, friendly and efficient Guest experience. I have been in touch with you separately and will be sure to follow up the issue with the related team. . It was a pleasure to have you as our guest, we hope to be able to welcome you back and once again to meet your expectations.

Sincerely yours,
Guest Care Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (360)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We had very bad check in time for three rooms at 3.00p.m, 5.00p.m and last room at 6.30p.m also not yet ready. Besides this, everthing was excellent and I hope it would be better check in time on my next visit

Room Tip: Rooms was spacious and comfortable
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Dear May Ling C,
While I am very pleased you found everything to be excellent during your stay, I am sorry for the long wait at the check-in counter. Unfortunately being a popular destination can also make us a busy one & especially during the summer weekends. We hope the variety of activities we offer within the same property makes for a more pleasant stay. Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and we hope to be serving you again in the nearest future.

With warmest regards,
hong kong
Reviewed May 17, 2013

it's my first time staying at the galaxy , even it's not a direct booking from the hotel, but the experience is pleasant and memorable. the room is clean and the housekeeping staff are all fabulous.

special thanks for the special arrangements of our anniversary,

looking forward to stay at the okura and banyan tree in the near future, if there's any promotions, please update me.

after all, thanks again for such a wonderful trip and stay.

1 Thank willytam
Dear willytam,
I was happy to read that your recent visit was a pleasant and memorable one. I was also very pleased to know that you have enjoyed your room, service from Housekeeping and the personal touches we provided for your special occasion. Please do come and visit us again in the near future and we look forward to welcoming you back to us.

My kindest regards
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 17, 2013

We had the suite and it was spacious and beautiful. The room also came with a complimentary mini-bar stocked with beverages and snacks, which was extremely thoughtful.However there were some stains on the couch which looked like blood?

The majority of the hotel staff provided great service but I question the position of some of the hostesses who were dressed up and stood around not doing/saying anything to the guests

The buffet breakfast was included with my package and it was great. There were many options to choose from.

We will be back in the future for sure as it was very enjoyable for a reasonable price.

Dear dsh0206,
I wish to thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. While I am delighted to know that you have enjoyed your suite and found our staffs were helpful; still, I wish to apologize that our housekeeping team had failed to notice the problem with the couch. I have been in touch with you separately and will be sure to follow up the mentioned issues with the related team. We truly appreciate your comments and I do hope that we can look after you once again in the near future.

Best wishes,
Reviewed May 17, 2013

comfortable room, nice casino. I can spend a quality time on enjoying the holiday. However, there is still room for improvement to make it perfect. For instance, if it can arrange the check-in time to be early, it may be better. (check in time is 3pm, but we waitting over 1 hours for check-in)

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Kasity,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am very please to read that you have enjoy your experience with Galaxy Hotel. I noted your suggestion and will be sure to share it with our hotel front office manager. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and we hope to see you again!

Best regards,
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed May 16, 2013

我們十分滿意這兩天在銀河酒店的愉快假期。
酒店的設備和職員的優質服務令我們有賓至如歸的感覺。
I and my wife really enjoyed the stay with Galaxy Hotel Macau.
The room size was massive with beautiful decoration.
Supplied us with complementary drinks & snacks.
Most of the hotel staff had provided us with ver good service.
We sept well on the very comfortable bed.
Galaxy hotel is the best hotel we had stayed with in Macau.

Room Tip: Comer suite is large, quieter & sunny .
Dear Peter D,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am delighted to know that you & your wife have enjoyed our hotel and the special decoration in the room for your special occasion. I am also very happy to know that we are your hotel of choice in Macau. We look forward to be serving you again.

Warm regards,
Thailand
Reviewed May 16, 2013

We went to stay at Galaxy Hotel and experienced very relax and enjoyable trip during our stay there. This hotel have many friendly and poltes staffs and many nice area for taking many pictures. The room that we stayed have all service as many luxury 5 stars hotel. We will surely get back there in the future.

Dear Somnuk S,
Thank you so much for your constructive feedback following your stay with us at Galaxy Hotel. I am delighted to note that you enjoyed our friendly service and like the design concept of this hotel property as these are clearly two very important factors when selecting a hotel. I have passed on you kind words to my great team here at the hotel and I do hope that we can look after you once again in the near future.

Truly yours,