Banyan Tree Macau
$191
$153
$115
Sofitel
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$96
$113
MGM Macau(Macau)
$204
$141
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$128
The Countdown(Macau)(Great Value!)
$133
$119
Hotels.com
Rio Hotel & Casino(Macau)(Great Value!)
$105
$81
Agoda.com
$241
$191
1,290 results
All reviewsrelaxation poolsky villawooden bathtubpool villagalaxy complexwave poolsmall poolliving roomcoffee machineother hotelscakehotel roommemorable stayturn down servicefront officebuffet breakfastfree upgrade
A TripAdvisor Member
Seoul, South Korea
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Banyan Tree Macau’s service impressed me and my wife as soon as we arrived in Macau airport.

Shuttle bus was ready to pick us up from airport to hotel, as we arrived we were impressed by the size of the galaxy hotel and check-in service for us was fast.

We were amazed once again when we arrived in our room with small pool, only negative side was even with big windows; our room’s view was construction site, which was not very attractive.

Except for the view our stay at the hotel was excellent, nice choice and tasty breakfast. Most importantly service was top notch from beginning to end.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with BanyanTree.com
Reviewed March 21, 2013

We were there as a group, and we enjoyed our stay, rooms were well furnished, with private plunge pools. Breakfast for Vegetarians was poor, with very little options, which in today's times is not understood. Would love to go back

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Jchitlangia
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I love this place. The property is immaculate and the service is great. I travel all over the world and stay at all the top places and Banyan Tree comes out on top. Personally i find it a great value.

The Galaxy casino is also amazing - and my dice club buddies appreciate how close the tables are to the property.

Another key feature for business travelers like me is the free wifi. Not only is it available in the room and the lobby free wifi is available throughout the resort.

I had a little break in my appointments and tried out the movie theater - they have somthing called the directors cut with full recliners and unlimited popcorn at the push of a button.

I can't wait for my next visit.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Henry V
Reviewed March 17, 2013

True to Banyan Tree's brand image, the property is refreshingly quiet and serene, compared to the chaos that can be Macau. I stayed in one of the Grand Cotai suites with a plunge pool for a weekend trip. Honestly, I was not a fan of the plunge pool: a tub of icy cold (undrained!?) water in an air-conditioned room.

PROS:
- convenient location in Cotai
-suite bathrooms are roomy and luxurious

CONS:
- breakfast buffet was quite bad. Lack of selection and the quality of the food was poor

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
BTGroup, Hotel Manager at Banyan Tree Macau, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear runningwithhthepugs,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay with us.

Your feedback is important to us and lets us know what we are doing well and where we need to improve. I was pleased to learn that our Sanctuary of the Senses came through and that you were able to relax in the comfort of your suite. I regret to hear that the breakfast buffet did not meet with your expectations, we are going through a process of review for this meal period, and will look at refreshing the buffet offering and selection.

The plunge pool receives mixed reviews, some guests love it, and others don’t. The temperature is set at 27C, which is in-line with other indoor pools. Within the suite we have three distinct water experiences, the double shower with rain mist, the wooden hot tub and the relaxation pool, each with differing temperatures. The relaxation pool is designed to be harmonizing and balancing, whereas the wooden hot tub and double shower are with hot water, offering alternative bathing.

Once again, thank you for sharing your experiences, we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to Banyan Tree Macau soon.

Yours sincerely

Joseph

Joseph Beck
Hotel Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stayed there for my wedding anniversary. Due to busy work, we can only stay there for one night. Despite the rush, the service of the hotel was great and it was so kind that the restaurant did special arrangement for me as me and my wife are vegetarian.

Overall grading is great for this hotel and I will recommend people who enjoy quiet place, excellent service and looking for a place for relax.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family