True to Banyan Tree's brand image, the property is refreshingly quiet and serene, compared to the chaos that can be Macau. I stayed in one of the Grand Cotai suites with a plunge pool for a weekend trip. Honestly, I was not a fan of the plunge pool: a tub of icy cold (undrained!?) water in an air-conditioned room.
- convenient location in Cotai
-suite bathrooms are roomy and luxurious
- breakfast buffet was quite bad. Lack of selection and the quality of the food was poor
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take in breathtaking views of Macau's skyline in your own private sanctuary where peace and tranquillity awaits you. The first high-rise urban resort in Macau features private indoor Relaxation Pools in all suites and resort villas complete with their own gardens and personal swimming pools, Banyan Tree will change the way you imagined high-rise living. In this instance, seeing is truly believing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Banyan Tree Macau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Banyan Tree Macau Hotel Macau