Banyan Tree Macau
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Grand Emperor Hotel(Macau)
$173
$152
  • Breakfast included
$76
$70
Trip.com
Hotel Royal Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$99
$170
$144
$111
  • Pool
Grand Lapa Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$102
$75
Trip.com
$228
$205
$124
$106
Holiday Inn Macau(Macau)(Great Value!)
$78
1,274 results
All reviewsrelaxation poolsky villawooden bathtubpool villagalaxy complexwave poolsmall poolliving roomcoffee machineother hotelscakehotel roommemorable stayturn down servicefront officebuffet breakfastfree upgrade
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2012

All I can say is that, all the employees are excellent! The hotel have a excellent ambiance and the scent of the hotel is so relaxing! We had excellent stay in banyan tree and surely will go back in the near future. Keep it guys! Cheers!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I was trying to stay some of the new bleed of resort hotel like the well known W hotel chain and Banyan Tree resorts etc, when I chose Banyan Tree Macau, I was really disappointed with my choice. The service was generally excellent but the same cannot be said for the room.You will be surprised to find that the room door may need you to use your body strength to knock open!(This was done by wife when I was in the casino),the wash basin was leaking etc [ The housekeeping offered to changed both for me-doorknob and wash basin]. You also cannot find a suitable place for you to use your hairdryer(you may need to sit at the study table near the cabinet with no mrror,which my wife was a bit annoyed).The pool in the room did not add any point at all,on the contrary,you hardly know it's purpose, the pool's water cannot circulate no matter how many times you press the switch for water circulation beside the pool(maybe only this room that we stayed). In short, we are really disappointed with all the above mentioned though I must mention that the front office service was of high standard.I am not sure if I will try Banyan resort in other place like Koh Samui or Bali which we originally planned to do next year.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Taipei_TaiwanYsj
BTGroup, Hotel Manager at Banyan Tree Macau, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review on tripadvisor, following your recent stay with us.

First and foremost, my sincere apologies for those shortfalls you have encountered in your suite. I can assure you this is not the standard we strive to achieve at Banyan Tree Macau and shall certainly be reviewing the room checking procedures to prevent such future occurrences.

I was pleased to read that you enjoyed the service provided by the team, and appreciate your taking the time to share those aspects of your stay that disappointed you. The team are striving for continuous improvement, your comments assist us to pick up on details that may well have been missed, and rectify quickly.

I have taken the liberty to write you a personal note. Once again, on behalf of the team, our apologies and we do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back and show a true Banyan Tree experience.

Yours sincerely

Joseph

Joseph Beck
Hotel Manager

A TripAdvisor Member
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stay my 2 days holiday in Macau, and I feel satisfied for Banyan Tree, nice environment, all staff are polite and helpful, everytime I went out, they will ask me need to call the taxi or not, where will I go, there is enough time or not, overall, they will initiative to help you, it makes me feel so familiar, so, I recommend you to choose Banyan Tree.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Overall is a great hotel, great service. Housekeeping is the only training that they needed. They are very passive and reluctant to give out amenities for guests. Their attitudes are kind of lay back. Need training and need patience. At lease, will consider this hotel again in future traveling.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Last month I had a nice trip in Macau which I lived in Banyantree Hotel. They have very nice huge room and specially have a pool inside the room which I have never seen before. I enjoy it very much. The cabana pool have quiet environment that make you feel relax and enjoy the sunshine. Apart from hardware, their staff also very nice, Sam in fitness center share with us useful transportation information , help us save lots of times.

• Stayed: October 2012