Tripadvisor

Ways to Experience The House of Dancing Water
from $78.69
More Info
4,183 results
All reviews story line house of dancing water motorcycle stunts getting wet vip seats splash zone deep pool motor cycle special effects cirque du front row first row entire show expensive seats jaw dropping water show visit macau
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2020

Saw this show as a gift from my daughter to myself and my husband. It was amazing. The setting, acrobatics and even the motor bikes were beautiful and exciting in equal measure. Very entertaining, absolutely thrilling and well worth a visit. We had a perfect view 4 rows from the front, and didn't get wet at all.

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 12, 2020 via mobile

Wow, what a spectacular show! The show amazingly performed across multi-level water stage. Love how they combine the cool projections, getting all the professional scuba divers, scrambler motorcyclist, gymnast, swimmers, dancers, actor/actress and more to take us into magical kingdom.

Ticket are little pricey but really worth to take your family or loved one for this amazing water dance show.

Reviewed January 10, 2020 via mobile

I’m writing a review fresh of my mind as I just watched The House of Dancing Water! Went with my family and we all loved it. From start to end, we were mind blown. The acrobatics, the stunts on the motorbikes, the water and lights everything combined is what makes this show stunning. It’s not like any other circus shows, but it’s a full masterpiece with ballet dancing and theatre. Give an applause to all the artists. Now I’m curious what’s behind the scenes underwater...

1  Thank foodiee_uk
Reviewed January 9, 2020 via mobile

This would have to be the absolute best show I have ever seen. We were in the 'splash zone' which was one row back from the front. We didn't get too wet.
From start to finish I don't think the smile left my face. The performers were outstanding. The stage transformation during the show is mind blowing. I absolutely loved it.
If you have the opportunity to go then just book it and go. You won't be disappointed. 10/10

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020

The show is worth to see despite some music elements too loud And noisy and some lack of choreografie.
But there Are some outstanding performances and digital elements which justify the visit and the high entry fee ( 100 USD for a good seat)