Book In Advance
In high demand - travelers recommend booking ahead!

Ways to Experience The House of Dancing Water
from $78.30
More Info
2,670 results
All reviews story line motorcycle stunts house of dancing water getting wet splash zone motor cycle vip seats special effects cirque du soleil front row first row expensive seats water show jaw dropping mind blowing whole family visiting macau
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This is cirque the soleil in water! Do not miss this show. We were seated in row A which is a splash seat and we loved it.

Very entertaining!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Amazing acrobatics and dancing, as well as water fountains and costuming. Very Chinese love story and well worth seeing. A plus for entertainment. DC

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The show runs for 2hrs and it is very spectacular and great performances. The costumes are great and amazing setting. One of the most visited show when people come to Macau

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Went to watched the show & nothing to shout about. It takes a while before one knows what Is happening. Although there were the usual acrobatic stunts that drew applause, the story line in predictable. It may not worth the high cost of tickets charged.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I booked this on a whim and it turned out to be the highlight of my four nights in Hong Kong, let alone my day trip to Macau. I went for the middle tier of seat pricing and those are great seats, in hindsight I think the cheapest seating tier would still have been pretty damn good - it looks on the seating map like there’s a front to the stage area and some of the seats are behind it but that isn’t really the case. The action faces all different directions and I don’t think it would make that much difference where you sit.

There is kind of a story going on, although there’s no dialogue so it’s not exactly an important part of the show. You’re there to see acrobatics and dancing, not the narrative. I thought the choreography was some of the most interesting and varied I’ve seen in a show like this and the water was used to powerful effect all throughout the show. I came away thoroughly impressed.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Must watch this show when visit Macao, it absolutely worth for the value. The performers are amazing.

Reviewed 1 week ago

If you go to simply enjoy the experience, rather than expecting a play you will love this. My son disliked the fact there wasn't a clear narrative, but there is as much plot as any musical has. But this is about the creative use of water, the dance, the visual. My daughters loved it, and my son did enjoy it. It is wet down the front, but the theatre provides ponchos.

1  Thank djt459
Reviewed 1 week ago

I'm not one that goes to see stage shows but my wife who goes to all the shows in Sydney, declared after the show that this was 100 times better than any show she has seen, I was blown away as this show has everything comedy,contortionist, aerobatics, stunt bikes, a story, a amazing stage and from a novice great direction. From the time the show starts to the end its full on in every direction, just absolute brilliance.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visited the 5pm show, and we were second row - we did get a bit wet but were provided raincoats!
Food was fairly reasonable €140 HKD For two popcorn and two cokes - the sweet popcorn was SO sweet we couldn’t finish it.
The show was amazing, I’ve seen cirque de Soleil O and in my opinion this trumped it, it was mesmerising for the second it started.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I’ve been to all of the shows in Vegas and this may be better than all of them. Like LeReve in Wynn Las Vegas with round theater and water, but even better. Not sure I understand the motorcycle part of the show but that was great either way. I’d recommend getting the tix right below VIP as they have the same view and less expensive.