“Amazing!”

and up
The House of Dancing Water Admission Ticket
Ranked #1 of 14 Concerts & Shows in Macau
More attraction details
Owner description: The World’s Largest Water ExtravaganzaCity of Dreams and Franco Dragone Entertainment Group proudly present the world’s largest water extravaganza – The House of Dancing Water. This breathtaking show is staged in the purpose-built Dancing Water Theater which features approximately 2,000 seats and is designed by world renowned Sandi Pei of Pei Partnership.A Must-see ExperienceThe House of Dancing Water is housed in a purpose-built theater designed with many breakthroughs including a stage pool that holds a record-breaking 3.7 million gallons of water, equivalent to 5 Olympic-sized swimming pools. This state-of-the-art theater provides the setting for an epic love story and spectacular journey through time, showcasing dazzling costumes, special effects and record breaking acts never seen before in a theater.The show is a must-see experience you’ll want to relive over and over again. Be sure to catch it, only at City of Dreams, Macau.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I had hoped to avoid the Cotai Strip as I am not into Casinos and really love "old Macau" but the kids persuaded us and we reluctantly parted with a serious chunk of cash......what can I say....it really is amazing especially the high diving and motorbike stunts. I can see why it comes with a hefty price tag as the performers are all highly skilled international artists and the theatre itself is a technical marvel. Well worth the high price. The whole family enjoyed it thoroughly.

Visited May 2014

• Thai first
  • Turkish first
Carlow, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Mind blowing, astonishing, mesmerising”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Definitely one of the best shows that I've seen in my entire life. Worth every penny. Amazing production, keeps you captive from start to finish.

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing show”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We went to Macau, first for the casinos and secondly to see the show. I was a little apprehensive about my husband as he is a bit picky when it comes yo the theatre. But I have to say he would happily go back!

We got yo the theatre and found our seats, I was looking around thinking it's going to be in Cantonese/mandarin but we will just see what happens. As the show started we were waiting in anticipation but what we say was amazing.

The performers were outstanding and the motorcyclists were unbelievable, I could not believe the talent and dedication of the performers.

I would recommend this as a must see production.

The only negative was the audience filming the show the ushers had to keep telling them to stop which interfered with our viewing however I applaud the ushers because when we were leaving we witnessed them making people delete the footage.

Singapore, null, Singapore
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“World Class, Spectacular Performance- Must watch in Macau”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

A must see when in Macau. The highlight of our Macau tour. Tickets is a bit pricey but worth every penny. The billion production with the great stage was really impressive.It was really excellent. From the stage, lights & sounds, performers, stunts were really top notch. The stunts were incredible, esp the motor stunt - you will really hold your breath! Over all - EXCELLENT!
Don't miss it!

KL, Malaysia
“Fantastic experience!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

A must-see show that will leave you in awe! We bought the Crown hotel package that includes these show tickets and we were seated at Section 100, which weren't a great view but nonetheless it was an overall great experience for us! You should include this in your trip itinerary if you ever plan to visit Macau

Visited April 2014

Been to The House of Dancing Water? Share your experiences!