“Incredible visual experience!”
Review of Dragon's Treasure

Dragon's Treasure
Ranked #73 of 247 things to do in Macau
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I've read some of the other reviews that are critical of this show......it was basically (when you do the conversion to US dollars) a $6 ticket!!! This is a TON. of entertainment for tHat price! It'ssomething you can take the entire family to, and it is exciting. Don't let the naysayers scare you away---this show is amazing!

1  Thank Jeanann J

Reviewed January 17, 2013

After being disappointed with the Water Dance show I was actually surprised to like this one. It's a 360 projected show with basic animations. I think it was the patterns in the waterfall that got me. Wouldn't mind something similar at home.

Simple and short with standing only. Our entry was free (part of a package) and the staff were very accommodating; we changed our tickets without any fuss.

Not a highlight of any holiday but worth seeing. I liked the occasional showers of coins to - just to remind you that you are in a casino and you are expected to gamble, nice touch.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

It was really bad. It didn't have a story. The MOP$50 entrance was so not worth it. They should have a show with a good storyline, and not just to show special effects. Definitely skip this one!

Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

this is what the kids love and will remember for long once they leave Macau ...this and the pandas aside everything else is an adult's world at macau

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I wasnt too sure what to expect but thought that I might as well see it since I was at the City of Dreams. Wow - it was great - you enter a dome and you stand there perhaps in awe at times as the dragon ( looks fierce and angry) sort of engulfs the viewers - like a mega huge umbrella. the dragon darts from on ecorner of th edome to another. It was well worth the experience. 15 minutes was just right - not too long and not too short.

Lucky for those who got to see the show for free. However, 50MOP isnt much to pay but my Macao friend got the ticket at 30 MOP ie the price for locals and gave me the ticket as she has seen the show a couple of times.

Overall, it was an entertaining 15minutes of multimedia splendour. I would have rated five stars had a dragon appeared from the floor of the enclosed central area of the dome.

1  Thank Ricc0

Been to Dragon's Treasure? Share your experiences!