“Best Meal in Macau”

Vida Rica at Mandarin Oriental, Macau
Reserve with OpenTable
Vida Rica at Mandarin Oriental, Macau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 742 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Vida Rica features a spectacular glass wall giving expansive views over the South China Sea and Nam Van Lake. The interior is chic and exotic; this imposing open space is cleverly designed to offer intimate seating arrangements. Our talented chef seeks out the rarest ingredients to create delicate yet exciting touches to classic dishes, infusing them with originality and character. The result is the inimitable interpretation of Chinese and French cuisine with a modern twist.
London, United Kingdom
“Best Meal in Macau”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Although we ate at Robuchon au dome (3 star) and Wing Lei (1 star) whilst in Macau, I enjoyed Vida Loca the most. It was a varied and interesting menu. very nice surrounding. Service was mixed, waiter a little too attentive but Potuguese Maitre d was excellent.
All the courses were interesting, full of flavour and very well executed - I would strongly recommend to anyone in Macau. Deserving of its top spot on trip advisor.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank Dando_London
MOMAC10, Public Relations Manager at Vida Rica at Mandarin Oriental, Macau, responded to this review, September 1, 2014
Dear Dando_London

Thank you for your review and we are delighted to learn that you had an enjoyable experience with us hence you would strongly recommend us to others. We look forward to welcome you back to Vida Rica Restaurant and to provide you another time exceptional services.

• Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
“Second visit Second Wow! ”
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time in this restaurant. Since I was so impressed with my first visit to this hotel, I decided that I needed to share this restaurant with my girlfriend. This time We went to celebrate my birthday with a dinner. We were very well received by the hostess who directed us to our table, cozy and in front of the window with a magnificent view over the lake.
Assistant manager Mario greeted us and introduced the restaurant menu, and did some recommendations of dishes. Although I was disappointed that the restaurant doesn't serve dim sum during dinner time, certainly I was not disappointed by the quality and taste of the food served. The quality of the service was flawless with Chris doing a good job during the whole dinner, basically I didn't have to ask for anything, extra bred or more water was not a problem, before I asked for it, Chris was already making it happen. Overall the food and service was great, with the distinctive class that makes mandarin oriental one of the most famous customer oriented hotel brands.

Thanks Chris, Mario and the whole team for making my birthday dinner extra special. Certainly I will come back for my third "Wow"!

2 Thank fabiofdfff
Dear fabiofdfff

Thank you for taking time to provide a review of your re-visit at Vida Rica Restaurant and we are pleased to learn that you had an enjoyable birthday dinner with us. Thank you for your generous compliments to Chris and Mario, which I look forward to share with our colleagues as I am sure this will further motivate them to fulfill our goal to completely delight and satisfy our guests. We look forward to welcome you back to our Restaurant in the very near future.

Macau, China
“Very Grand!”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Restaurant in the world famous Mandarin Oriental Hotel won't disappoint you. The decor and environment and atmosphere is very grand here. I tried the breakfast buffet with various choices of food at very high standard. Not to mention, the service is great. Even it costs more than HKD 200 for breakfast, still worths trying.

3 Thank laichunman
MOMAC10, Public Relations Manager at Vida Rica at Mandarin Oriental, Macau, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear laichunman

Thank you for your review and we are delighted to learn that you enjoyed the atmosphere at our Vida Rica Restaurant and our buffet breakfast is with high standard. We look forward to welcome you back to Mandarin Oriental, Macau in the very near future!

“Excellent!”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The view is so great, the food is good, the service is great too, not so much people. The bartender is so nice that he listen to my boring story, that I just broke up with my boyfriend. If I go to Macau again I will certainly go back n have a great night there.

3 Thank dorothy t
Hong Kong, China
“fabulous”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

View is fabulous! And the bar tender looks so handsome . Cocktail taste good~ Is really nice to relax here^_^ i came here with my sister, she likes here very much . We will come here next time.

3 Thank ShanTang