“OMG best food ever!!”

Ranked #68 of 858 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic Portuguese Cuisine Open Everyday From 12:00 Pm To 12:00 Pm Last Order - 10:30 Pm
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Had to make a reservation after we heard about how great this place was on our last night we left Hong Kong early to make it on time. SO Worth it!

Reviewed May 15, 2013

I've lived in Taipa now for almost a year and Antonio is my favorite Portuguese restaurant. Regardless of whether you normally like octopus or not, I'll say you have to try the Octopus Salad here.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is the 5th time I have been, and Antonio was there eating with friends - he was the ever amiable host. I had the african chicken which was fantastic as ever. My fiance had the pork loin which was tender and perfectly cooked. We shared clams which were delicious, as was the goat cheese. And then crepes suzette for desert was a show! Loved it - thanks Antonio xx

Reviewed April 17, 2013

Wonderful food and an even better experience, Very romantic setting and if Antonio is there himself, you will be treated to a show!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I would like to start saying that the service was good. The personnel was friendly and accommodated our requests - they gave us a better table.

Having said that, I did not like the place at all. I expected a peculiar hole-in-the-wall with superb food. The place is small but highly commercialized. People are seated and served on three floors, including the basement!

The food is supposed to be some traditional Portuguese food, but it does not seem authentic. The menu is too long, the dishes served quite common (chicken with fries?? seriously??). The dishes I had were not good. I tried the grilled goat cheese. Serving was too large. The seafood stew had coriander instead of parsley...and I HATE coriander. The famous dessert everyone recommends (Serradura) is very milky and personally I did not find the taste peculiar at all. A complete and huge NO!

And then, the price. Here one word is enough. Outrageous!