“Great value, pizza pasta buffet”
Review of Portofino

Portofino
Ranked #46 of 774 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Introducing a wonderful slice of Italy at The Venetian(R) Macao serving Italian classics in a stylish and contemporary setting. Or, dine al fresco overlooking the swimming pools on the spacious outdoor patio. Either way, you'll love our little Italy! Signature dishes include: Parma Ham Pizza; Chilled Seafood Tower; Risotto alle Capesante.
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Restaurant with sunshine coming in. I had lunch with my friends.
We chose Pizza Pasta Buffet, great value and so many to choose from.

There are newer reviews for Portofino

Reviewed June 5, 2014

The restaurant is in the middle of all shopping but the ambience is really nice. food is good. usually pasta and pizza and bread. the bruschetta was good

Reviewed May 14, 2014

After finding our way through the maze of non existent and poor signage, finally found the restaurant. We asked at least three different employees who all gave us different directions. It took several attempts and at last we arrived. We were seated and then it was awhile before we were attended to. We ordered and oh my….what a disappointing meal……..there was absolutely no fast to the seafood risotto. The taste was missing, the presentation was lacking; the food appeared to have been thrown on to the plate as if you were in a mess hall. Perhaps a bad night, but it does not entice for a repeat visit.

1  Thank Yardie65
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Went here for a lunch date with my bestfriend and we tried the pizza pasta buffet and it was very filling!
You could literally order as much pasta and pizza that you want and you also what size order you want, i think my friend and i had 4 orders of pizza and pasta each! I was so full i just wanted to lie down and sleep it off lol

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This was the highlight of my trip to Macau. The best fine dinning restaurant I have been to in the world. The service and food were beyond excellent, and the lemoncello they make in house OMG. Would return to Macau just to eat there.