Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Trip.com$198
Priceline$204
Etrip
Prestigia.com
Agoda.com
Snaptravel
See what travelers are saying:
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed April 30, 2012

As a regular visitor to Macau, I've stayed in this hotel 4 times since its opening in 2009. The room is spacious and tastefully decorated with a walk-in wardrobe. The bathroom has both shower cubicle and bath tub.
Depending on the time of the year and whether it crashes with holidays in mainland China, be prepare for a let check-in until after 3pm.
The hotel is conveniently located, whereby many local restaurants are within walking distance, including the famous crab porridge place.

Date of stay: April 2012
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pohim
Reviewed December 6, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised that my direct booking includes a pick-up service. Tracy, the butler was waiting with a sign with my name. The driver addressed me with my name and Tracy made sure she put the hand on at the top of the door to ensure that when I get into the brand new 700 BMW, I will not hurt my head. I felt cared for. I was offered a hot wet towel and water. During the short drive to the hotel, Tracy was very helpful with tips on Macao and my stay. The doorman at the hotel greeted me with my name. Wow, I felt like a VIP.
The lobby was quiet in big contrast to the noisy and crowded other hotels in Macau. Like an island of tranquillity a few steps away from the chaos.
Tracy escorted me to the room to finish the registration, explain about the room, the personal designer Nespresso coffee machine and offered to pour from the chilled champaign. I loved the welcome chocolate pralines and the fruits.
She asked if I had dinner and offered to make the reservation for me for dinner. Again, I felt cared for.
The room is spacious, the amenities at the bathroom are branded Bvlgari.
The food was great. The service was very good. Very functional. They smile, they know my name, they know how to give space and when to be helpful. The only thing that I thought that can be improved is where the smile is coming from, the brain or the heart. But to be fair with Crown, I think it is a cultural issue at all of the hotels with the locals and it will transform with time.

The best part of my stay was the visit to the spa. I called too late. All the slots were taken. The customer service lady did not say no, she asked permission to call me again if she can find me alternative in sisters hotels The Hard Rock and Altira. So she did. I did not feel like stepping out of the hotel, so she asked permission to call again until an agreed time if someone cancels and I was lucky. Out of my room on the way to the elevator, the butler of the floor greeted me with my name. It was the first time I saw him. He was ready to escort me to the spa, asking me for my preferences and explained very fast to the reception at the desk what he learnt from me during the short rise down. Unbelievable!
The treatment was the best I had experienced the entire year. The ambiance is luxurious. The therapist Lynn is blessed with a combination of talent and experience. She pointed out the places that were tensed and needed attention and tuned herself to the responses of my humming to pamper more the places that I love. I fell a sleep several times and felt ultimate relaxation. I did not want it to end. When it ended I saw stars. Really - stars. They had decorated the ceiling with shimmering led lights flickering like stars. They pay attention to almost everything. Needless to say that the check-out and sending me to the airport back was smooth.
The bottom line is that if you want to be pampered and be treated like Royalty for a few nights, try the Crown Towers.

Room tip: * There are a few excellent Dancing Waters show in COD, try to book them before you arrive. I did not book on time. * Book massage as much in advance.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank avilir
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Although we only spent one night at the hotel, the overall impression was one of comfort and tranquility. Loved the room and view. Early check-in was no problem and the staff are so helpful and gracious.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Surreysaids
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Unlike other hotel properties in Macau, this hotel offers a tranquil serene environment. The moment I stepped into the hotel lobby, I felt like a complete cut off from the whole casino busy atmosphere present in Macau. The room has a modern decor and the fresh flowers and fruits and canapes in the room were of better quality comparing with other hotels in Macau

Overall service was good and the personal butler was very attentive and yet did not give one an impression that they are watching over you.

Breakfast and snacks served at cristal lounge has a wide range of selection and taste good as well.

If you are looking for a place to relax with a bit of fun (gambling and house of dancing waters) , this is a good choice

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Wilma880
Reviewed August 31, 2011

Great hotel package w/ House of Dancing Waters show--
-no fuss check in & check out
-BIG clean room w/ walk-in closet, big tub for 2, rainfall shower, complete amenities
- view overlooking the Venetian & Cotai strip
- courteous, friendly & helpful hotel employees who know how to anticipate your every need
- free BMW limo service complete w/ cold towels & cold bottle of water to & from Macau airport

All in all, we had a very wonderful stay at Crown Towers!
Already looking forward to stay there again....

Date of stay: August 2011