“Memorable experience, chef made idlis for me!!”

Belcancao (Four Seasons Hotel Macao)
Reserve a table
Sat, 8/20
8:00 PM
Ranked #47 of 1,087 Restaurants in Macau
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Belcanção offers daily breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets with rotating themes, blending Asian and Western fare in a relaxed and stylish atmosphere. This vibrant restaurant is the perfect setting for business entertainment or intimate family gatherings. In the open kitchen, innovative chefs employ the finest regional ingredients to create a distinctive menu. In addition, a spectacular wine bar with a large selection of quality vintages offers wines by the glass.
Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

The staff members at Belancao restaurant were extremely friendly, engaged in small talk to know about my interests and what I could do whilst I was in Macao. The chefs took personal care of my dietary requirements and met me during the course of my meals to ensure that everything was all right. I was very impressed and amazed by the measures staff members took to ensure I was well taken care of, my stay was comfortable and I was enjoying myself.

The highlight were the freshly prepared steamed goodies Idlis served with spicy sambar and fresh coconut chutney!!

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank Kamandalan
DRFSM, Director of Restaurants at Belcancao (Four Seasons Hotel Macao), responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Dear Kamandalan,

Thank you for dining at Belcanção and for taking the time to write us such a great review. It’s absolutely wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our services and food offerings.

Your compliments on the service staff and kitchen staff is highly appreciated and has been shared with the team.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you again.

Director of Restaurants

Write a reviewReviews (198)

Reviewed August 3, 2019

Definitely recommend to my friends, the taste of foods and drinks are really good. You delight our expectations & the service is excellent.

Date of visit: August 2019
DRFSM, Director of Restaurants at Belcancao (Four Seasons Hotel Macao), responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2019

Dear happymercurio,

Thank you for dining at Belcanção and your great review.

We are glad to hear that you had a delightful meal with us and enjoyed not only the food, but also the services provided by the Belcanção team.

Once again, thank you for your kind review and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed May 2, 2019

Had lunch here a couple of weeks ago and I'm really happy with the quality of food and great service. There's a good variety of food to choose from and I'm impressed with the service esp from Komang. This is the best service I've had from any buffet I've been to and I'm keen to come back the next time I'm in Macau.

Date of visit: April 2019
DRFSM, Director of Restaurants at Belcancao (Four Seasons Hotel Macao), responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2019

Dear JD333111,

Your compliments on the service staff specially to Komang was shared to recognize his excellent services.

Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Had a great Easter dinner with the family. Server Sigit was particularly hospitable and friendly. Overall a great experience for a dinner buffet.

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank howiechan
RMBelcancao, Director of Restaurants at Belcancao (Four Seasons Hotel Macao), responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2019

Dear howiechan,

Thank you for visiting Belcanção and taking the time to write us a review.

We are delighted to hear that you had a enjoyable experience with us during your Easter dinner.

Your kind words about Sigit are being shared to recognize his excellent services.

Once again thank you for your kind review and we look forward to providing you with another memorable experience during your next visit.

Reviewed March 17, 2019

Best bang for your buck as far as quality on the food selection. I can't fault the food here. We found it to be one of the better restaurants for buffet style eating.

Date of visit: March 2019
2  Thank djtornadobx
RMBelcancao, Director of Restaurants at Belcancao (Four Seasons Hotel Macao), responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2019

Dear djtornadobx,