“Sunday Brunch With a wide range of Lobster and fresh Seafood”
Review of Belcancao

Belcancao
Ranked #100 of 756 Restaurants in Macau
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Macau, China
“Sunday Brunch With a wide range of Lobster and fresh Seafood”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Outstanding dinning experience: a wide variety of salads, cheese, the ultimate carob bread (alfarroba a fruit from Algarve/Portugal). The freshness of the seafood where the Lobsters, scallops and whelks are carefully prepared cooked to take you to the Gourmet Heaven. It was not our first time, but the Lobster feast feast and the Portuguese Red Wine - Poliphonia 2011 Reserva - From Alentejo/Portugal made the difference. But if you don't love the seafood you will be amazed by the roasted meat or the wide range of asian, indian, Japanese, Portuguese and Chinese food. Last but not the least the very good expresso coffee to go with a Portuguese Egg Tart.
Here we Always can trust on the friendly advice and impeccable service of Four Season Staff

• Visited February 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Helsinki, Finland
“Good but not special”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Ended here as more popular buffets needed reservations weeks before. Rather standard fare - not spectacular especially taking into consideratioin the 50 EUR price.

Visited December 2013
Hong Kong, China
“Great dinner buffet, five star !”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel at the Four Seasons Hotel which is connected to the Venetian has an awesome restaurant called Belancao. Great dinner buffet, the selection is incredible and top top quality of everything, and the wine too.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Michael R
Hong Kong, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great dining experience. Professional service !”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

It was my first time to visit this buffet restaurant that gave me an unforgettable dining experience. The food on the buffet was in good quality, especially seafood and dessert. I would like to thank the duty manager Mr Stephen Leung who provided the professional service to us. He was nicely to introduce and gave us a good suggestion of a red wine. My wife and me liked his suggestion. When we were ready getting the food, he leaded us to go around the buffet and introduced their food. After the first round of meal, he was not only came to tidy up my table, but also introduced us the attraction places in Macau and was very helpful to order the Arabic food for us. Stephen and the server were very attentive and detail throughout the dinner. When I was paying the bill, Stephen introduced their next promotion-Wagyu Beef, and gave us his name card for reservation. I was very surprise that the service provided at a buffet restaurant was better than a lot of fine dining restaurants. We highly recommend this buffet restaurant and we must come back for their Wagyu Beef promotion.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Chris W
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst experience received ever,worst than a roadside stall..”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

To the management of this restaurant n food & beverage dept:
I just finish attending a friend's party just now,coz since its celebration event,i kept quiet throughout the dinner as to show respect for my friend.
1. Mgrs in suits are horrible,wanted to order a drink but was told to wait in a very
fustrated manner..
2. Wanted to order an arabic prawn,was handed over an order chit by a chinese lady.prawns ordered and she ask for my table no.i told her that i dont know the no n she gave me a impatient look immediately. "I send to u later, go back to ur seat" was the words that this staff told me.
3. Mgr walk pass my table,seeing a table full of soil plates n having eye contact with me,he walk away just like that.
4. Only good thing is that Nyein(i think) non chinese speaking waitress was so detail n attentive,she look after our entire section of almost 30pple. She was like being left alone to look after our entire area. I salute her on her attitude towards all guests,being so nice and caring. Restaurant mgt should praise this staff.
5. To the mgrs of this restaurant n the chinese lady who took my prawn orders: i dont think im the only one who complain abt u guys..look into your mistake,and do something abt it.

Will not return N Recommend friends to this restaurant!!!

• Visited September 2013

Been to Belcancao? Share your experiences!