Lowest prices for your stay
$86
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Expedia.com$86
Priceline
All reviews ferry terminal small casino priced hotel close proximity walking distance stayed one night comfortable hotel senado square taxis mop concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Booked 3 non-smoking big rooms on 8th floor of hotel during the first week of December 2012.
Enjoyed our stay there. Hotel is 5 minute walk to the Fisherman's wharf which was decorated for the Christmas season. Room is very clean, spacious and well equipped with the basic amenity.
It is surrounded by many restaurants and good eating places.
Hotel runs a free bus shuttle every halfly to the Hong Kong ferry terminal and other places of interest.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the 8th floor - the only non-smoking floor in the hotel.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Travelling as a couple, we arrived late in the evening, checked in quickly and got a huge double room (~25sqm - though I was later told this is the standard for Macau). Hotel is 10mins walking from the ferry terminal which is very convenient. They also have a shuttle, but we missed it that evening. only downsize of the location is the fact that it is a bit far from the center, 15mins walking or 5eur by cab.

Hotel is very clean, breakfast consistent with a good offering of both western and Asian food.Most of the staff was friendly, especially the luggage and the door boys. Room service also very prompt and efficient. At breakfast however, 2 staff members were talking about us thinking we don't understand them (my gf however could speak madarin) - doesn't really matter in the end, but just saying.

Good choice if you don't want to spend more to stay at Lisboa or the other 5 star hotels, would definitely recommend overall.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aleg_70_3
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I booked the room thru hotels.com and requested the Non Smoking room 3 months in advance. I explained that I have allergies but ONLY got the response that nothing else was available. If they had notified even by email, I would have gone for another hotel. its the worst hotel experience so far for me. I checked in on 25th dec for one night - 3 beds.

Room tip: verify before you go what kind of room you are getting.
Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Stayed here in early November 2012. Upon arriving at around 2:30 pm we went to check-in but had to wait an hour since the room wasn't ready yet. They gave us a voucher for some free drinks at the small cafe in the lobby. The room was nice and spacious. Clean and very comfortable beds. The hotel breakfast buffet wasn't bad and had a decent selection along with cooked to order eggs on the far end of the buffet. The hotel staff was very friendly. My traveling companion became sick the morning before we arrived and she tried to sleep it off. After awhile I went downstairs to try and find some medicine. The little store in the lobby didn't have anything for the stomach so one of the employees walked me over to a pharmacy which was just aroutnd the corner from the hotel. Luckily he spoke English and chines and was able to translate since the workers in the pharmacy didn't speak English. The hotel also had a casino which was basically 3 levels of pretty much only baccarat and all in Chinese, no English writing or speaking dealers that I came across. On the third floor is one roulette machine which has an option for English on the screen.
Overall the hotel stay was great. Pricy but that's to bro expected in Macau.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank youngac03
Reviewed December 4, 2012

The hotel is very nice. Small but decent lobby. Rooms are freshly renovated and very good. The worse part is the food. Breakfast menu is limited with no options for Vegetarians. The hotel has a casino that gets a steady stream of patrons and that seems to be the main focus of the hotel management. Will stay again if given a choice but make alternate arrangements for BF.

Date of stay: October 2012