“Beneath ALL expectations - not even worth 1 Michelin star - do not waste your money!!!”
Review of Robuchon au Dome

Robuchon au Dome
Ranked #13 of 783 Restaurants in Macau
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant itself is very tacky although the view is quite nice. The food itself... I could not believe that we were in a 3 Michelin star restaurant. This is brasserie food. It's a joke... Just because they can stick the name of Joel Robuchon they will give them 3 stars, if that is how Michelin works, I am very disappointed! Mr Robuchon you beter go and check because they are damaging your image. The service is neither professional, the ladies are not elegant and knowledgable. The night before we went to amber in Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong - now THAT is a Michelin star restaurant. Very very dissapointing. Don't waste your money and don't go there.

6  Thank CharlieL04

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The restaurant occupies 39th- 43rd floor of the Grand Lisboa Hotel, Macau. The interior is over the top like the rest of the hotel. We had the Taipa view, its okay but not spectacular.

You have a few options for lunch, 3 course, 4 course or 5 course. You may also add on the wine pairing option. The bread basket is extremely generous, it comes with specialty butter (salted & unsalted). The restaurant served a complimentary mini appetiser before beginning the courses. I wouldn't recommend the fish, although the flavors were wonderful, it wasn't as fresh as I expected. The wine list looks like a book from the middle ages...luckily there was an iPad version. For dessert you can go with the sweet option or cheese, both nicely displayed on their individual trolley. Go for the mille feuille which is their signature dessert.

Service is attentive and friendly, but it was a little difficult to understand their dish explanation. Overall, its good value for lunch.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Pretentious and bad food, kitsch design. Very expensive. Overall very negative experience. On the positive side: it has a good view

2  Thank GioTbilisi
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My partner had BLOOD in her chicken, then after got very sick that night, it was lucky she caught the blood in the chicken, my meal was ok, maybe it was an off night, it does have 3 MICHELIN STARS, stay tuned for updated review

3  Thank Robert T
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I have been to the Robuchon in Macau three to four times before they moved here. I was quite excited. However I was very disappointed with the service, food and sommelier. First of all when I asked the waitress whether the set dinner with wine pairing includes any sparkling and her answer was ' water is not included'.
About the food, the first few dishes were fine , but the lobster was so over cooked that I hardly cut it with my knife and it's tasteless . One good thing is they managed to swap it with another dish without my request.
The worst part is the sommelier who suggested us to order Cristal and Lafite. But I'm sure we didn't give him an impression that we just won a lot of money. This just made is embarrassed after we turned down his suggestion.
After I've been to different 3 stars Michelin restaurants over the world. This is one of them I won't go back again.

4  Thank Nyson