“Probably the worst place to eat ( can not even call it a restaurant) I have been to... Awful food, frozen fish which they say is”

Restaurante Parque Hac Sa
Ranked #250 of 873 Restaurants in Macau
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Awful food, frozen fish which they say is fresh... The only acceptable things are bottled drinks!
Forget Hac Sa concerning eating out...

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Went here as Fernandos was ful and rude. Great service. They made sure we got a cab in time for House of Dancing Water, advised what dishes would be fastest and the food was lovely.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

We went to to area for Fernando's but we couldn't wait long for a table as we had a show to catch afterwards. This restaurant was just opposite Fernando's. It was pretty empty at 6 pm, so we had low expectations on the food. However they did surprise us with really yummy grilled chicken and the Portuguese style duck rice. Caldo verde was just okay, though.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

Great service, very cheap, including drinks. Didn't want to wait an hour for fernados - good alternative, food is similar.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

I have gone to this restaurant for about 15 years; many times with friends but more recently just by myself for lunch or dinner. Norman, the owner offers indoor seating in the restaurant area, and also in a side bar with booths and tables. You can see that Norman likes music ( he also appears in Macau at parties as a lead singer with local rock bands and big band or swing bands) and auto/moto racing from the decor in the bar area. Outside are large round tables seating 8-10.

The 3 page menu is pure Macanese and offers all the typical dishes, from caldo verde, to spring rolls and samosas, fried chorizo (excellent) or spicy chorizo, calamari ( bit heavy on the breading), to seafood fried rice and Macanese style fried rice ( excellent- but watch out- it serves at least 4 persons). The food is good and cheap. The red sangria is excellent. Service is very speedy. Wait staff are very attentive. Prices are probably the best in all of Macau. My only regret is the bread. When it comes out it is hot but it quickly cools down and gets very hard. So I would bypass the bread and just enjoy the food. I've also eaten outdoors with the HK Hash House Harriers and we were not disappointed as the restaurant can handle a 20 person seating with no problem. Ribs were excellent. I come back as often as I can.

3  Thank kitpattrainor